• C-Clear Partners

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can modify quantities of my contract line items during a CPQ Amend through API calls.
I'm able to add additional products, but how is it possible to decrease quantities of existing quote lines?? 

Use Case: replacing a product A with product B; trying to set quantity of product A to 0 and quantity of product B to 1.
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a new Lightning Action that only needs to trigger some server-side code, without any user-interaction.
Is there a way to do this without the default modal pop-up?

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can modify quantities of my contract line items during a CPQ Amend through API calls.
I'm able to add additional products, but how is it possible to decrease quantities of existing quote lines?? 

Use Case: replacing a product A with product B; trying to set quantity of product A to 0 and quantity of product B to 1.
I have approval process when i submit it to approval.. Approver is receiving the bell notification but after approving/rejecting the record intial submitter is not receiving any bell notifications.. Privously it used to work for me 
I have created the Test class mentioned in the code sample it's having only 69% of code coverage , plz suggest me how to increase code coverage.
@isTest(seeAllData=true)
private class Test_OpportunityLineItemCheck 
{
  static testMethod void Checkduplicate() 
  { 
       Test.startTest();                       
        Account accP = new Account(Name = 'Partner1', Account_Type__c = 'VAR - MANAGED', RecordTypeId='01280000000Ln6i', Business_Unit__c = 'CBU');

insert accP;

PricebookEntry[] pbes = [Select Id, UnitPrice, CurrencyIsoCode, Pricebook2Id from PricebookEntry where IsActive = true AND UnitPrice > 0 
            AND CurrencyIsoCode = 'USD' AND Name like 'UK%'];

Opportunity opp4 = new Opportunity(Name= 'Opp31',Pricebook2Id = pbes[0].Pricebook2Id,RecordTypeId = '01280000000Lnks');

insert opp4;

OpportunityLineItem oli4 = new OpportunityLineItem(OpportunityId = opp4.Id, PricebookEntryId = pbes.get(0).Id, Quantity = 1, SBA_Price__c=20, GovEd__c=0, Partner_Discount__c=0, Promo_Discount__c=0, Deal_Reg_Discount__c=0);

OpportunityLineItem[] olilist=new OpportunityLineItem[]{oli4};

insert olilist;

OpportunityLineItemCheckOperations.OppWrapper empW = new OpportunityLineItemCheckOperations.OppWrapper();
         empW.compareTo(empW);  
       Test.stopTest();
  }    
 }

Hello,

I have to implement 2 validation rule on a text field
1st one to check the required. (make field mandatory)
2nd one will be fired if 1st is OK. It will check if the field has 14 characters.

I also need a custom error messages.

Thank you for suggestions
  • November 30, 2015