• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
One of our users has created a list view for her activities that was too vague and it is returning too many results, which is resulting in her Activities tab timing out and makes it unable to load the page at all. (Note: this is not just for one list view on activities page, but the whole Acitivites page itself)

I've had experience with this before, but I was always able to load the main landing page for Activities and resolve using this article <https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=How-do-I-fix-an-activity-list-view-that-is-timing-out-1327365102712&language=en_US&type=1>. However, since I am unable to even open her Activities tab, I cannot use this method. 

The error I get: "Time limit exceeded Your request exceeded the time limit for processing" 

I had opened a case up with SFDC support, but they won't help me because it is a visual force page. 

Thank you, and please let me know if I can provide you with any other helpful info. 

-Annemarie
One of our users has created a list view for her activities that was too vague and it is returning too many results, which is resulting in her Activities tab timing out and makes it unable to load the page at all. (Note: this is not just for one list view on activities page, but the whole Acitivites page itself)

I've had experience with this before, but I was always able to load the main landing page for Activities and resolve using this article <https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=How-do-I-fix-an-activity-list-view-that-is-timing-out-1327365102712&language=en_US&type=1>. However, since I am unable to even open her Activities tab, I cannot use this method. 

The error I get: "Time limit exceeded Your request exceeded the time limit for processing" 

I had opened a case up with SFDC support, but they won't help me because it is a visual force page. 

Thank you, and please let me know if I can provide you with any other helpful info. 

-Annemarie