• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there - Can you please let me know how to to restrict the Email Administration drop down under Administer.

Thanks
Hey- I had written custom REST API for file upload, can you please let me know how to test that using Postman. Do I need to convert the file to base64 encode and post the request or any other way, please suggest.

Thanks
Hey - Has anyone implemented file uploads to Salesforce Files through Custom Rest Webservice, if yes can you please let me know the max file size upload. I am getting System.LimitException: JSON string exceeds heap size limit\n\nExternal entry point" when tested through postman for a file size of 4 MB.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Hey Guys - I am looking out for references to upload files to standard objects using custom REST based API. Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Hey - Has anyone implemented file uploads to Salesforce Files through Custom Rest Webservice, if yes can you please let me know the max file size upload. I am getting System.LimitException: JSON string exceeds heap size limit\n\nExternal entry point" when tested through postman for a file size of 4 MB.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Hey Guys - I am looking out for references to upload files to standard objects using custom REST based API. Any help is appreciated
Thanks
I'm getting the following error when Checking the challenge for the Enable Salesforce Knowledge component of the Knowledge Basics module in Trailhead even though everything is set up correctly according to the article. Knowledge is enabled, the language is set and the user has the appropriate permission. What am I missing?

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

I understand from the documentation that REST API's are limited to files < 2GB in size. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet.meta/salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet/salesforce_app_limits_files.htm

However, according to the insert blob data documetation this is actually limited to < 50MB of text data and even less at 37.5 for base-64 encoded data when using non-multipart content types, where ideally we would ideally like to simply post json bodies.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/dome_sobject_insert_update_blob.htm

Without having to explicitly test files that approach limits, can I be confident in saying that these limits hold true for custom REST API's as well, or can custom API's handle the larger file size limitations under non-multipart content types. I just want to make sure I know explicit limits instead of having to test breaking points manually.