• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been tasked with something from management and am stumped.  We have a process in place for our sales reps when scheduling QBR's (Quarterly Business Reviews) in outlook to have certain words in the subject and their calendar sync's with Linkpoint that it creates a Calendar Event.  That is all working fine.  From here is where I am stuck, I need to have a field on the account page and populate it with the value of that events start date.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do this.  I tried building a new field as a formula but I don't have access to the activities fields. Is it possible to use the values of event fields to populate other fields?  The event is associated with the contact and the contact is associated with the account.  Thanks in advance. 
I have been tasked with something from management and am stumped.  We have a process in place for our sales reps when scheduling QBR's (Quarterly Business Reviews) in outlook to have certain words in the subject and their calendar sync's with Linkpoint that it creates a Calendar Event.  That is all working fine.  From here is where I am stuck, I need to have a field on the account page and populate it with the value of that events start date.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do this.  I tried building a new field as a formula but I don't have access to the activities fields. Is it possible to use the values of event fields to populate other fields?  The event is associated with the contact and the contact is associated with the account.  Thanks in advance.