• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I'm trying to create an email template that pulls the related opportunities from a record on the Parent Opportunity record type.The opportunities are linked by a Parent Opportunity field from Financial Force PSA. I'm able to get the email template to work if I use the PSA field as my api reference with __r, but that doesn't get me the related opportunities to the parent record. It gives me the parent record looking from the child opportunity. I've tried using Opportunities__r to no avail. It appears to be looking at another related list called Opportunities. below is a screen shot of the field details. What I really need is the API name for the related list for the Child Opportunities. Any ideas on how I might find this.

User-added image
Hello!

I'm trying to create an email template that pulls the related opportunities from a record on the Parent Opportunity record type.The opportunities are linked by a Parent Opportunity field from Financial Force PSA. I'm able to get the email template to work if I use the PSA field as my api reference with __r, but that doesn't get me the related opportunities to the parent record. It gives me the parent record looking from the child opportunity. I've tried using Opportunities__r to no avail. It appears to be looking at another related list called Opportunities. below is a screen shot of the field details. What I really need is the API name for the related list for the Child Opportunities. Any ideas on how I might find this.

User-added image