Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Can you please update me on this.
Two Process Builders on same condition which Process Builder Executes first

I have list of records from child 1 from the below query
child1list=[select name,id,parent__c,field11,field12 from child1__c]

I have list of child2
child2list=[select id,name,parent__r,parent__r.name,field21,field22 from child2 where parent__c in : parentids]

But I Have to update child1 fields in for loop as below accessing from child2 through ​ parent
for(child1__c child1 : child1list){
child1list.field11=child2list[].field21;//how to associate the related record here in child2list[] 
}

Child2 has one to one mapping with parent. 

I'm trying to query the date from the history object where the last status (field) is 'Request Approved' I tried the following query but unable to query on NewValue field on the history object.
error: NewValue' can not be filtered in query call".
SELECT CreatedById,CreatedDate,Field,Id,IsDeleted, NewValue,OldValue,ParentId FROM custobj__History WHERE ParentId = 'a1228000000fagQ' AND Field = 'Status__c' AND NewValue='Request Approved'

Can Someone Help Me on this? Any other WorkAround?
Hi,
I have the field name and I need to find the object to which it belongs to?
example:
field name: Status
I need to find the object to which this field belongs?
Hi, 
I need to Generate the Pdf of the record after saving and attach it to the record itself. The pdf file has to be updated with the date and time after every edit. Please share with an example.

I have list of records from child 1 from the below query
child1list=[select name,id,parent__c,field11,field12 from child1__c]

I have list of child2
child2list=[select id,name,parent__r,parent__r.name,field21,field22 from child2 where parent__c in : parentids]

But I Have to update child1 fields in for loop as below accessing from child2 through ​ parent
for(child1__c child1 : child1list){
child1list.field11=child2list[].field21;//how to associate the related record here in child2list[] 
}

Child2 has one to one mapping with parent. 

I'm trying to query the date from the history object where the last status (field) is 'Request Approved' I tried the following query but unable to query on NewValue field on the history object.
error: NewValue' can not be filtered in query call".
SELECT CreatedById,CreatedDate,Field,Id,IsDeleted, NewValue,OldValue,ParentId FROM custobj__History WHERE ParentId = 'a1228000000fagQ' AND Field = 'Status__c' AND NewValue='Request Approved'

Can Someone Help Me on this? Any other WorkAround?
Hi, 
I need to Generate the Pdf of the record after saving and attach it to the record itself. The pdf file has to be updated with the date and time after every edit. Please share with an example.