• Senior Consultant
  • factory42 GmbH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When trying to check the 3rd task "Create sales dashboards in Lightning Experience", I get the following error message: "There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DXTSOFKL"

I have a fresh DE Org, have activated My Domain and activated Lightning Experience.

Does anybody have an Idea, what DXTSOFKL Error means? I don't want to re-build the lightning tasks again in another fresh DE Org...

Thank you, trailblazers!
Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?
Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?
When trying to check the 3rd task "Create sales dashboards in Lightning Experience", I get the following error message: "There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DXTSOFKL"

I have a fresh DE Org, have activated My Domain and activated Lightning Experience.

Does anybody have an Idea, what DXTSOFKL Error means? I don't want to re-build the lightning tasks again in another fresh DE Org...

Thank you, trailblazers!
I am on the final step of the Lightning Connect trail: Integrating External Data. I am attempting the challenge at the end of the lesson, but receiving the following error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FJSRCBZN

I created a new dev org, logged out of the previous dev org in Trailhead, and reconnected with the new one. I then attemped the challenge again with the new, completely untouched dev org and received the same error. I was so close to completing the entire Lightning Connect trail! Anyone else seen this error?
When doing the challenge in the "Setting up Lightning Connect" step of the Lightning Connect trailhead (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_connect/lightning_connect_setup), I get a persisting issue with the "Phone Plan" external object (everything is OK with the "Phone" object).

Displayed message is : 
External Object Error
We encountered an error while querying the external data. Contact your administrator about this error. Error received: For input string: "99.99" 

This message appears as soon as I try to add the "cost" field in the default "all" tab list view and systematically on the object detail view (whatever the set of actually displayed fields) for the only ""monthly" record.

When checking the challenge on the trailhead page, no isue is raised band I got a "completed" challenge (but the issue is still there).

Any clue ?  Where can we find logs for "lightning connect" issues ?

Thanks.

P-E