• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want to implement auto resfresh in the chatter feeds.
I found a solution in the StackExchange:

"This isn't supported by Salesforce and they could change their code to break this, but I've been successful in refreshing the Chatter feed with Javascript.
if (window.chatter) { var feed = chatter.getFeed(); var feedConfig = feed.getConfig(); feed.refresh({ feedType : feedConfig.feedType, isFullRefresh : true, params : feedConfig }); } "

But I don't know where to include this javascript.
Could it be on the side bar ?
I have a provisioning process that creates users in SF and a trigger sends welcome emails, using mass emailing. The problem is that the 'from' field of the welcome email shows the email address of the technical user of the provisioning process. I saw in the forum a solution : define an organisation wide email address and use the method setOrgWideEmailAddressId. Unfortunatelly, this method does not work with the MassEmailMessage class. I have the same problem with the notification sent by SF to reinitiate the password.
Do you have any idea how to fix this ?
Hi, I want to retrieve and deploy installed packages with the Ant migration tool.
In my Org, there are 4 installed packages : 2 have namespace prefix, 2 don't have.
The retrieve command only returns the 2 installed packages that have a namespace prefix.
Is there a way to retrieve the two others that don't have a namespace prefix ?
Hi, I have an architecture where multo SFDC orgs need to connect to a signle Sharepoint instance on premise.

Can one secured agent handles the access of the several SFDC Orgs to the single Sharepoint instance on premise ?
Or do I need to create one agent for each Salesforce org that need to connect to the Sharepoint instance on premise.

Hello, I would like to use APP launcher to access another SFDC Org (call it Org B) from my primary Org (call it Org A).

In Org A, I did the following:
   - create a connected App for Org B
   - create a profil to allow usage of the app launcher and the Identity  fonctionalities
It's working : I see the Org B in the App launcher.

In the new connected App for Org B, I have activated OAuth.
For stat url, I have put the mydomain url of Org B

Now, I am not sure what to enter as callback url and don't know what to do next with the consumer key and consumer secret

My desktop users will have SSO via the Active Directory of the entreprise, but I want that the mobile users log in, without SSO. Is it possible ?
Hi, I want to retrieve and deploy installed packages with the Ant migration tool.
In my Org, there are 4 installed packages : 2 have namespace prefix, 2 don't have.
The retrieve command only returns the 2 installed packages that have a namespace prefix.
Is there a way to retrieve the two others that don't have a namespace prefix ?
My desktop users will have SSO via the Active Directory of the entreprise, but I want that the mobile users log in, without SSO. Is it possible ?

Hi, I am looking to import users through data loader, but the newly created users are not able to get email notification for password . Could you please tell me some work around to achieve this? resetting password is not feasible as per requirement

Hello,

I've looked at a bunch of examples that all use the property mail.setSenderDisplayName which is defined as what gets put into the from name on the email.  However, every time I set it in my code the email still says that it is coming from the user who kicks off the trigger.  Is there a setting that I'm missing or a different property I should be using?

Thanks,

Craig

I have a reference to the Home Page layout itself in my manifest, but the resulting .profile file does not include the Home Page layout assignment.

I'm using the latest 18.0 version.

-Gino