• Salesforce Developer
  • Tata Consultancy Services

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.
Hello All,

I want to find out Sate and County name from Geolocation field coordinates and wanted to find current tax rates in these.How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Nida
Hi All,

I want to use this method in lightining, and thus want to make it aura enabled. How can I do it?

public static List<SelectOption> getAccounts() {
        List<SelectOption> accountOptions = new List<SelectOption>(); 
        String rtName = ldObj.RecordType.Name;
        accountOptions.add( new SelectOption('NULL','Create New Account :'+ldObj.Company) );
        //String query = ' SELECT Id, Name From Account Where recordType.Name =:rtName and name LIKE '+ '\'%'+ldObj.Company+'%\''+ 'limit 1000';
        String query = ' SELECT Id, Name From Account Where name LIKE '+ '\'%'+ldObj.Company+'%\''+ 'limit 1000';
        for(Account acc : database.query(query) ) {
            accountOptions.add( new SelectOption(acc.Id, 'Attach To Existing:'+ acc.Name) );    
        }
        return accountOptions;      
    }

Please give your suggestions for the same.
Hello All,

I would to create or have a custom theme on the cashnet server, instead of its default theme.How can I create the same.
Please put some light.

Thanks,
Nida
This issue is related to Desk.Com integration to Salesforce

We have implemented Multi-pass feature in desk.com via Salesforce.
The issue is that when a user tries to creates account and login, and at the same time other user login , the previous user gets logout.
Please help us in this direction.

Thanks,
Nida
Hello All,

I am deploying a trigger with its test class having good coverage in Sandbox, but when I am deploying it production its showing 0% code coverage.

Thanks,
Nida
Hello All,

Can anyone please suggest how to generate 16byte from 64byte string.I have provided the sample code.Please provide me solution for the same with certain modifications to this code or new code.

public static String createHash(String preHashValue) {
       Blob bPrehash = Blob.valueOf(preHashValue);
       String convertedPrehash = EncodingUtil.convertToHex(bPrehash);
       Blob bHexPrehash = Blob.valueOf(convertedPrehash);
       Blob bsig = Crypto.generateDigest('SHA1', bHexPrehash);
       String result = EncodingUtil.convertToHex(bsig);

return result;
   } 

Thanks,
Nida
Hello All,

I have a requirement to upload multiple files at a same time at the amazon server. Has anyone faced such issue once and can help on the same.

Thanks,
Nida

Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida

Hello All,

I want to find out Sate and County name from Geolocation field coordinates and wanted to find current tax rates in these.How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Nida
Hello All,

Percent Completed :

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida

I created a lightning component where i have used 4 buttons.My component also consits one datatable with checkbox.Now, I need to implement if checkbox is checked from the datatable then action should perform from the lightning button.

Please help me on this.
I have completed the required steps for this module and I still keep encountering this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not run correctly and assign Alice Chen's user to records that
were update from Einstein with a probability > 70.

I tried this on 2 hands on orgs. and still the same error. 

Any help? Any one else facing the same error?
  • November 22, 2017
Hi Guys,
While completing "Sales Path & Workspaces" module I get this message, I have created 2 new orgs both dont have a Namespace.
Any Ideas how I can solve this? All help welcome!
error message

Thanks
Hi All,

I want to use this method in lightining, and thus want to make it aura enabled. How can I do it?

public static List<SelectOption> getAccounts() {
        List<SelectOption> accountOptions = new List<SelectOption>(); 
        String rtName = ldObj.RecordType.Name;
        accountOptions.add( new SelectOption('NULL','Create New Account :'+ldObj.Company) );
        //String query = ' SELECT Id, Name From Account Where recordType.Name =:rtName and name LIKE '+ '\'%'+ldObj.Company+'%\''+ 'limit 1000';
        String query = ' SELECT Id, Name From Account Where name LIKE '+ '\'%'+ldObj.Company+'%\''+ 'limit 1000';
        for(Account acc : database.query(query) ) {
            accountOptions.add( new SelectOption(acc.Id, 'Attach To Existing:'+ acc.Name) );    
        }
        return accountOptions;      
    }

Hello All,

I am deploying a trigger with its test class having good coverage in Sandbox, but when I am deploying it production its showing 0% code coverage.

Thanks,
Nida
Hello All,

I have a requirement to upload multiple files at a same time at the amazon server. Has anyone faced such issue once and can help on the same.

Thanks,
Nida

hi ive written a visualforce page to showmap from address fields but i want to do this from latitude and longitude fields

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<head>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBmZQov1SBI9a3f9nWPwCS_cy37nPZIm9I&sensor=false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript"> 

$(document).ready(function() {

var myOptions = {
    zoom: 18,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE,
    mapTypeControl: false
  }

var map;
  var marker;

var geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();   
  /* var address = "{!Account.BillingStreet}, " + "{!Account.BillingCity}, " + "{!Account.BillingPostalCode}, " + "{!Account.BillingCountry}"; */
 /*  var latlng = ("{!Account.Latitude__c}",  "{!Account.Longitude__c}"); */
   /* var address = "{!Account.Longitude__c}, " + "{!Account.Latitude__c}; */
    var address = "{!Account.Address__c}, " + "{!Account.city__c}, " + "{!Account.postal_code__c}, " + "{!Account.country__c}";  
/* var lat = '{!Account.Latitude__c}';
var lng = '{!Account.Longitude__c}';
var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(lat, lng); */

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
    content: "<b>{!Account.Name}</b><br>{!Account.BillingStreet}<br>{!Account.BillingCity}, {!Account.BillingPostalCode}<br>{!Account.BillingCountry}"
  });  

geocoder.geocode( { address: address}, function(results, status) { 
 /*  geocoder.geocode( { latlng: latlng}, function(results, status) {  */
    if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK && results.length) {
      if (status != google.maps.GeocoderStatus.ZERO_RESULTS) {

//create map
        map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"), myOptions);

//center map
        map.setCenter(results[0].geometry.location);

//create marker
        marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: results[0].geometry.location,
            map: map,
            title: "{!Account.Name}"
        });

//add listeners
        google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function() {
          infowindow.open(map,marker);
        });
        google.maps.event.addListener(infowindow, 'closeclick', function() {
          map.setCenter(marker.getPosition()); 
        });

}

} else {
      $('#map').css({'height' : '25px'});
      $('#map').html("Oops! {!Account.Name}'s billing address could not be found, please make sure the address is correct.");
      resizeIframe();
    }
  });

function resizeIframe() {
    var me = window.name;
    if (me) {
      var iframes = parent.document.getElementsByName(me);
      if (iframes && iframes.length == 1) {
        height = document.body.offsetHeight;
        iframes[0].style.height = height + "px";
      }
    }
  }

});
</script>

<style>
#map {
  font-family: Arial;
  font-size:12px;
  line-height:normal !important;
  height:250px;
  background:transparent;
}
</style>

</head>

<body>
<div id="map"></div> 
</body> 
</apex:page>

Hello All,

Percent Completed :

Opportunity Progress :

"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida

Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.

>The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
>The helper formula should be of type Number.
>The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. >The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
>The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
>The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

1 = /img/samples/stars_100.gif with alternate text '1 star'
2 = /img/samples/stars_200.gif with alternate text '2 stars'
3 = /img/samples/stars_300.gif with alternate text '3 stars'
4 = /img/samples/stars_400.gif with alternate text '4 stars'
5 = /img/samples/stars_500.gif with alternate text '5 stars'

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.

ok so im having trouble on this challenege on trailhead. im confused what it means by helper formula, like how would we create a helper formular? also how would we create a image formula?

thanks if anyone answers 
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.
Hi All,

I'm a bit new to SalesForce and am trying to learn the formula syntaxes through example, but am stuck on a particular problem.  I need to calculate the number of a given week day between two dates.  For example, the number of Mondays between a start date and an end date for a record. or the number of tuesdays.

Basically, I have an object that captures the times that the object occurs on a given day of the week through a text field for each day of the week.  I need to calculate the number of times the days with entries in them occur between the start date and end date of a record.

For example, record 1 has an entry for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Record 2 has an entry for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

How can I count the number of occurrences between the start date and end date fields?

Thanks!

Adam