• Wipro

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to show a red colored message on the opportunity on both detal and edit page. I have the standard page layout.
can anyone help me in this

Thanks,
Disha
  • December 23, 2015
I have one object opportunity that is the  parent of object "BigMachines__Opportunity__c". Whenever a user insert more than one quote for a single pportunity, error should be thrown. I cant use roll up summary field.
Can anyone please tell me how to write a trigger for this.

Thanks,
Disha
  • October 29, 2015
Hi All,

There is integration with Big Machines for CPQ. My requirement is if i click on delete button on Opportunity Product Related List in the opportunity Then message should be shown that "you cant deleline Line Items" but a user can edit or delete the line items in Big Machines that will be updated on opportunity Product in Salesforce.
Can anyone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Disha
  • October 27, 2015
Hi,

I want to show a red colored message on the opportunity on both detal and edit page. I have the standard page layout.
can anyone help me in this

Thanks,
Disha
  • December 23, 2015
Hi All,

There is integration with Big Machines for CPQ. My requirement is if i click on delete button on Opportunity Product Related List in the opportunity Then message should be shown that "you cant deleline Line Items" but a user can edit or delete the line items in Big Machines that will be updated on opportunity Product in Salesforce.
Can anyone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Disha
  • October 27, 2015

Hi!

Is it possible to add Javascript on Salesforce Standard Edit page?

And if yes, how?

• September 12, 2013