• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

Having issue with camping Lightning component.

I have created Lightning componet saying 'camping' but I then deleted it (using File Delete) but still I see it is there in Lightning components (when I opened in classic from quick finder using Lightning components). The problem is now I am not seeing in File open to open it and when I am trying to create a new camping it says the name camping is already defined.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Ravi Gadi.
I have a scheduler that runs every day @9am PST that sends out birthday emails.  However, when it ran this morning, it sent out emails to people who had birthdays yesterday.  I'm using Date.today() to grab the date, and the debug log shows that this returned yesterday's date.

09:00:01.0 (19039191)|VARIABLE_ASSIGNMENT|[10]|this|{"listDay":"0x638eaffe","monthDayCount":"0x38f524b0","startDate":"0001-12-30T00:00:00.000Z","todaysDate":"2017-02-09T00:00:00.000Z"}|0x3f7a5e67

Anyone have a clue why?  I checked my org's timezone settings as well as my user's settings, but everything is correctly set to 'Los Angeles'.  Am I missing something?

Hello All,

Having issue with camping Lightning component.

I have created Lightning componet saying 'camping' but I then deleted it (using File Delete) but still I see it is there in Lightning components (when I opened in classic from quick finder using Lightning components). The problem is now I am not seeing in File open to open it and when I am trying to create a new camping it says the name camping is already defined.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Ravi Gadi.