• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi

our visualforce page for customer voucher requires to have a small change where it used to display the voucher value how much is gifted, we want it to now show how many hot laps gifted instead of $ amount

original code showing voucher value using merge field Voucher_Value__c with Formula (Currency) field type on object voucher:
<tr>
<td class="tdbordernobottom" width="300" align="right" bgcolor="#ffe383"><strong>No of V8 Laps:&nbsp;</strong></td>
<td class="tdbordernoleft">&nbsp;<apex:outputField value="{!voucher.Voucher_Value__c}"/></td>
</tr>

i made changes by replacing with merge field No_of_V8_Laps__c with Formula (Number) field type on object voucher:
<tr>
<td class="tdbordernobottom" width="300" align="right" bgcolor="#ffe383"><strong>No of V8 Laps:&nbsp;</strong></td>
<td class="tdbordernoleft">&nbsp;<apex:outputField value="{!voucher.No_of_V8_Laps__c}"/></td>
</tr>

it doesnt work however, just showing blank or the page doesnt even load properly

can anyone help and tell me what im doing wrong please?

thanks 
hi everyone

i have 2 picklist fields for time values of a course sessions with the format including AM, PM as below
1. start time (i.e. 6:00 AM, 6:15 AM, etc)
2. end time (i.e. 6:00 AM, 6:15 AM, etc)

i want to create a formula field to work out the difference between the values selected for these 2 fields, to display the duration scheduled for a session

for example, if start time = 6:00 AM and end time = 8:00 AM, the session duration will be 2 hours

i have tried different syntax but still going nowhere

the current one im using is ((TEXT(End_Time__c)  -  TEXT(Start_Time__c))*1440)

but it giving me an error " Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '-'. Expected Number, Date, DateTime, received Text"

can anyone help please?
hi

our visualforce page for customer voucher requires to have a small change where it used to display the voucher value how much is gifted, we want it to now show how many hot laps gifted instead of $ amount

original code showing voucher value using merge field Voucher_Value__c with Formula (Currency) field type on object voucher:
<tr>
<td class="tdbordernoleft">&nbsp;<apex:outputField value="{!voucher.Voucher_Value__c}"/></td>
</tr>

i made changes by replacing with merge field No_of_V8_Laps__c with Formula (Number) field type on object voucher:
<tr>
<td class="tdbordernoleft">&nbsp;<apex:outputField value="{!voucher.No_of_V8_Laps__c}"/></td>
</tr>

it doesnt work however, just showing blank or the page doesnt even load properly

can anyone help and tell me what im doing wrong please?

thanks 
I recieved "SFDC Expiring Certificate Notification" email regarding one of my expiring certificate. It is a self-signed certificate. How do I renew it? Once renewed, do I need to make any any changes/notify the system using this certificate? What is the procedure? Any user guide?
hi everyone

i have 2 picklist fields for time values of a course sessions with the format including AM, PM as below
1. start time (i.e. 6:00 AM, 6:15 AM, etc)
2. end time (i.e. 6:00 AM, 6:15 AM, etc)

i want to create a formula field to work out the difference between the values selected for these 2 fields, to display the duration scheduled for a session

for example, if start time = 6:00 AM and end time = 8:00 AM, the session duration will be 2 hours

i have tried different syntax but still going nowhere

the current one im using is ((TEXT(End_Time__c)  -  TEXT(Start_Time__c))*1440)

but it giving me an error " Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '-'. Expected Number, Date, DateTime, received Text"

can anyone help please?