• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I cannot find IOT when searching under setup. Is there some special org required for this? How to get it?
I am trying to find duplicate cases for a particular case . Below are the queries that are used in APEX :
Total number of records in Cases object is 200000 +

First this query :
SELECT PONumber__c,Tracking_Number__c,Customer_Full_Name__c,Id, CaseNumber FROM Case  WHERE Id =: strParentCaseId

Then below queries in a for loop( passing through the list of strFieldValues :
SELECT COUNT(Id) recCount FROM Case WHERE Id !=: strParentCaseId AND PONumber__c != NULL AND PONumber__c =: strFieldValue LIMIT 1000

SELECT COUNT(Id) recCount FROM Case WHERE Id !=: strParentCaseId AND Tracking_Number__c != NULL AND Tracking_Number__c =: strFieldValue LIMIT 1000

SELECT COUNT(Id) recCount FROM Case WHERE Id !=: strParentCaseId AND Customer_Full_Name__c != NULL AND Customer_Full_Name__c =: strFieldValue LIMIT 1000

But still I am getting the APEX resource warning for number of query rows. Not sure which query is the culprit here.
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image