• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to attach the files to Record of Custom Object. The files are attached using code and not UI. CWant to know if the limit of 25 MB file size applies to One record of Object or Limit is on single file attached to record. How many files we can attach to Single record within Salesforce and what should be total size. 
For E.g. I want to attach 10 files of 10 MB each to Single record of custom object. Can anyone confirm if that is possible.  

Hi Folks, 

Currently I am trying to run reports using Analytical Api in Apex Class. However once report refresh is initiated, it takes time to run the reports and report completion status is not fetched immediatly.
So i have written a Batch to ensure the completion of reports run. But as there is a limitation of Analytical APIs that: Asynchronous report run is not supported in batch Apex.
This a big limitation and is bottelneck to functionality i am developing. Can anyone suggest a bypass or workaround, if its implemented previously. 

Thanks in Advance !!!!

Cheers,
Bhavneesh 
Can I schedule a normal apex class which has few batch classes executed within it?  For Ex: 
 public class A{
//Some Code....
    BatchCLass B= new BatchCLass();
  Database.executebatch(B,200);
Batchcls C= new Batchcls();
Database.executebatch(C,200);
//Some Code...
}
Now i want to write a scheduler class for Apex class A. Will normal Scheduler class work for this scenario  or is there any restriction from Salesforce on this.
Any leads would be appreciated. 

Thanks in Advance !!!
We are trying to attach the files to Record of Custom Object. The files are attached using code and not UI. CWant to know if the limit of 25 MB file size applies to One record of Object or Limit is on single file attached to record. How many files we can attach to Single record within Salesforce and what should be total size. 
For E.g. I want to attach 10 files of 10 MB each to Single record of custom object. Can anyone confirm if that is possible.  

Can I schedule a normal apex class which has few batch classes executed within it?  For Ex: 
 public class A{
//Some Code....
    BatchCLass B= new BatchCLass();
  Database.executebatch(B,200);
Batchcls C= new Batchcls();
Database.executebatch(C,200);
//Some Code...
}
Now i want to write a scheduler class for Apex class A. Will normal Scheduler class work for this scenario  or is there any restriction from Salesforce on this.
Any leads would be appreciated. 

Thanks in Advance !!!