• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a Visualforce Page or a Blue bar that contains the text "New MRAF Member" and I want to make it dependable of checkbox field so that it only appears on the indivual detail page when this field is selected. Please help. 

Thanks 
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger eventCreateJobOutcome caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: eventCreateJobOutcome: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject: Trigger.eventCreateJobOutcome: line 2, column 1
I'm trying to create a Visualforce Page or a Blue bar that contains the text "New MRAF Member" and I want to make it dependable of checkbox field so that it only appears on the indivual detail page when this field is selected. Please help. 

Thanks 
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger eventCreateJobOutcome caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: eventCreateJobOutcome: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject: Trigger.eventCreateJobOutcome: line 2, column 1