• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Experts,

I am performing a data migration activity where in i need to export events and import into an another org. This also includes recurring events. However its not allowing me to import recurring events. Consider below example

I have an event with recurring start date as :2007-06-15T00:00:00.000Z and
recurring end date as :6/15/2023

This record fails in destination org with an error as :Select an end date on or before 15/06/2016.: End Date

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks
Hello All,

We have an external application build on salesforce SDK that is connected to our salesforce organization. We would want to know how can we bypass the verification code pop up for certain set of users and directly login into the end users accounts ?

We tried by mentioning our IP address in trusted IP range but it still asks for a verification code. Note that we would want to bypass the verification pop-up only for 2-3 users only

Please advise.

Regards,
Neha Patil
Hello Experts,

I am performing a data migration activity where in i need to export events and import into an another org. This also includes recurring events. However its not allowing me to import recurring events. Consider below example

I have an event with recurring start date as :2007-06-15T00:00:00.000Z and
recurring end date as :6/15/2023

This record fails in destination org with an error as :Select an end date on or before 15/06/2016.: End Date

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks
Hello All,

We have an external application build on salesforce SDK that is connected to our salesforce organization. We would want to know how can we bypass the verification code pop up for certain set of users and directly login into the end users accounts ?

We tried by mentioning our IP address in trusted IP range but it still asks for a verification code. Note that we would want to bypass the verification pop-up only for 2-3 users only

Please advise.

Regards,
Neha Patil