• Systems Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
  I am trying to get my global action "QuickAccount" to show up on the action menu! Not only does it not show up, the list doesn't even match my 'Global layout'. 
  I have tried refresh and restart my computer. I also deleted the related items and recreated them. I created the items in the following order: page, global action, global layout.
  This is so strange!Global action and emulator outputAction List
  • October 28, 2015
Hi, Can you please help.
I'm working on this Trailhead challenge:
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.

This following is my code sample:
public class StringArrayTest {

// Public method
    public static List<String> generateStringArray(Integer numTests) {
        // Create a list
        List<String> Tests = new List<String>();
        for (Integer i=0; i<numTests; i++){
            Tests.add('Test '+ i);
            system.debug(Tests[i]);
        }

return Tests;
    }
}

The test command is:
StringArrayTest.generateStringArray(7);

and the result I see is:
User-added imageI don't understand why the trailhead is saying:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
No Apex class named 'StringArrayTest' was found

I even tried logging out and back in again.

• September 28, 2015
Hi,
  I am trying to get my global action "QuickAccount" to show up on the action menu! Not only does it not show up, the list doesn't even match my 'Global layout'. 
  I have tried refresh and restart my computer. I also deleted the related items and recreated them. I created the items in the following order: page, global action, global layout.
  This is so strange!Global action and emulator outputAction List
  • October 28, 2015
I'm unable to create a guest admin as part of the exercises in the Data Security module in Trailhead.  The license and related profile simply are not in dropdowns when adding new user,although the required sys admin profile actually exists in my developer edition.  How did people get around this? (PS - I'm in Data Security Module / Controlling Access to the Organization)
Hi , I am not able to complete the trail had challenge in Visual force Mobile module . Getting the error as The page isn't displaying the name of the contact..

Can someone help me to find out the code. 

Please refer the below Requirement
Use Bootstrap to create a simple mobile friendly list of existing contact names and display the page within Salesforce1 mobile. The Visualforce page:Must be named 'MobileContactList'.
Must reference the minified Bootstrap JavaScript and CSS files from MaxCDN (see more here). Do NOT use Static Resources to reference these files.
Must use the Bootstrap List Group component (defined here).
Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
Must display the name of the contacts.
Must be made available for the Salesforce1 mobile app and added to a tab named 'MobileContacts'. The tab should be added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.

I have been able to get similar ones to work (based on prior challenges) but I am struggling here.  Probably a newbie mistake somewhere.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks, Aron

-> Page (Gives Error: Unknown property 'String.Id error)

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Case List" id="Case_list">
            <!-- Case_list -->
         <apex:repeat value="{!Case}" var="case">
            <apex:outputLink value="{!Case.Id}">{!Case.Id}</apex:outputLink>
            <apex:outputLink value="{!case.CaseNumber}">{!case.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink>
        </apex:repeat>      
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

-> Class

ublic class NewCaseListController {

public String getCase() {
        return null;
    }

public String getCases() {
        return null;
    }

private String sortOrder = 'CaseNumber';
public List<Case> getNewCases() {
    List<Case> results = Database.query(
        'SELECT Id, CaseNumber ' +
        'FROM Case ' +
        'WHERE Status = New ' +
        'ORDER BY ' + sortOrder + ' ASC ' +
    );
    return results;
    }
}
I have been following along with the (workbook_vf.pdf) Visualforce Workbook
Version 6, Spring ’15.  There is one section called Visual Force and Apex in Action that will create a web page that shows a Google map of nearby warehouses.

I have followed all of the code examples in the workbook but the page:/apex/FindNearbyWareshouses will not render the Google map.  The page is just blank.

I also viewed the
      Develop > Pages > Completed_FindNearbyWarehousesPage
that comes with the Enhanced Warehouse Data Model (see page 25 of the workbook) and it will not work either.

Can someone please try this example in the workbook and see if they can get it to work?  I think it would be very valuable to be able to see how all the pieces work together.