• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have been working on a screen flow that around 10AM on Oct5 I noticed I could no longer load the flow in designer. A previous version could be loaded, so I did and made the same update... And the new update could also not be opened in designer. 

I then copied the previous version to a new flow, made extensive changes to its structure, saved... and the new flow cannot be opened in designer. 

Other flows can be opened. 

So I made a duplicate of the new flow through intelliJ, deployed it and... it cant be opened. 
There was nothing fancy or strange about the changes made, and all the flow does is update some fields on a record. 

The error in every case is in the sceenshot below, it just hangs there forever. User-added imageIt is hard to read so the text of the error is:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
[Error]
Failing descriptor: {markup://builder_platform_interaction:flcConversionUtils}

This happens in chrome both regular and incognito, in firefox both in regular and private, and in safari. 

I do not know what the interaction its referencing is doing, the flow does not use anything external & does not do any kind of conversion. 

I am at my witts end here. Salesforce support bounced me to the forums claiming its a developer issue and not a platform issue. 
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Rob

I have been working on a screen flow that around 10AM on Oct5 I noticed I could no longer load the flow in designer. A previous version could be loaded, so I did and made the same update... And the new update could also not be opened in designer. 

I then copied the previous version to a new flow, made extensive changes to its structure, saved... and the new flow cannot be opened in designer. 

Other flows can be opened. 

So I made a duplicate of the new flow through intelliJ, deployed it and... it cant be opened. 
There was nothing fancy or strange about the changes made, and all the flow does is update some fields on a record. 

The error in every case is in the sceenshot below, it just hangs there forever. User-added imageIt is hard to read so the text of the error is:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
[Error]
Failing descriptor: {markup://builder_platform_interaction:flcConversionUtils}

This happens in chrome both regular and incognito, in firefox both in regular and private, and in safari. 

I do not know what the interaction its referencing is doing, the flow does not use anything external & does not do any kind of conversion. 

I am at my witts end here. Salesforce support bounced me to the forums claiming its a developer issue and not a platform issue. 
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Rob