• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm receiving an error message for something that I believe was custom built by our integration partners who are no longer working with us. Below is the message. I can get to the Apex Trigger Page, I just don't know what I should be changing. Can someone advise? Thank you!

Error:Apex trigger kell01_OpportunityTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: kell01_OpportunityTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Opportunity.AccountId: Trigger.kell01_OpportunityTrigger: line 108, column 1
Hello – I created a visualforce page to allow a contact image to be added to the contact creation page. It worked out fine, but I have a lot of blank space around the image so now the fields after it are so far away. Does anyone know how I can shrink the empty spaces?
Below is the visualforce code I used:

1. <apex:page standardController="Contact">
3. <apex:repeat value="{!Contact.Attachments}" var="att">
5. <apex:image width="100" height="100" rendered="{!att.ContentType='image/jpeg'}" value="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download, att.Id)}"/>
7. </apex:repeat>
9. </apex:page>

Hi Developers- 

My org is using the NPSP. We have campaigns, opportunities created in the campaigns, and tasks created for each opportunity. Currently, when viewing a campaign page, its possible to view the opportunites created within it, but not the tasks created for each opportunity. My org would like to view the tasks created for each opportunity on the campaign page. I feel like there has to be a workaround possible for this, even if its not available out of the box. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
Hello, I'm receiving an error message for something that I believe was custom built by our integration partners who are no longer working with us. Below is the message. I can get to the Apex Trigger Page, I just don't know what I should be changing. Can someone advise? Thank you!

Error:Apex trigger kell01_OpportunityTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: kell01_OpportunityTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Opportunity.AccountId: Trigger.kell01_OpportunityTrigger: line 108, column 1