• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a situation where I would want that a record be created on related Custom object based on a picklist value on a certain field on the Opportunity Object. The two objects are not master detail.

It is a kind on validation rule but not on a field but on another object where the record has to be created.

Please can someone help.

Hi All,

Stuck in a difficult situation at the moment. I have a new record type on Opportunities which is NOT to be included in the Reports. The problem is I have more then 500 reports . I want to be in a situation to add a filter which would would reflect on all the existing reports. Is there a way of doing it . ??????????????????????
Hi,

I have a situation where I would want that a record be created on related Custom object based on a picklist value on a certain field on the Opportunity Object. The two objects are not master detail.

It is a kind on validation rule but not on a field but on another object where the record has to be created.

Please can someone help.

Hi All,

Stuck in a difficult situation at the moment. I have a new record type on Opportunities which is NOT to be included in the Reports. The problem is I have more then 500 reports . I want to be in a situation to add a filter which would would reflect on all the existing reports. Is there a way of doing it . ??????????????????????