• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I try to delete the object. It was the Master object for a Master Detail relationship. I had converted it to a lookup and have deleted all the references from classes, triggers, and also erased the deleted lookup fields. Please share some input on how this can be resolved. Note: Profile of logged in user is Sys Admin as well.

"Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.
"

I have a process builder on an object which makes a field update based on a particular criteria on creation of the record. In addition to that there is a validation rule on the same object. If I try to bulk load a set of records using workbench or data loader, and any record fails due to the validation rule, then the following happens:
1. The remaining records gets created successfully 
2. The process builder does not fire on the new record.

However if all the records are loaded successfully, then the records are created and process builder and updates all the records. 
This is happening only in sandbox. Production instance works perfectly. Is this a salesforce behavior and is it documented anywhere?
I have a page which is used to populate multiple fields. There is an apex:inputfield, which has an actionsupport against it. On change of the inputfield, there are other fields which gets recalculated and rerendered. 
If a user changes the apex:inputfield and immediately clicks on the apex:commandbutton, the action of the commandbutton is not called. Instead, the actionsupport action gets called and we will need to click on the commandbutton again. 
Is there any workaround to this?

<apex:inputField value="{!inv.Expense_Amount__c }"> <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!calculatePaymentAmount}" rerender="NewExpenseId" status="expenseStatusId"/> </apex:inputField>

<apex:pageblocksectionItem> <apex:commandButton value="{!$Label.Save_Expense}" action="{!saveInvoiceLineItem}" reRender="pgBlId,pgMsg" status="statusId"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
I have a process builder on an object which makes a field update based on a particular criteria on creation of the record. In addition to that there is a validation rule on the same object. If I try to bulk load a set of records using workbench or data loader, and any record fails due to the validation rule, then the following happens:
1. The remaining records gets created successfully 
2. The process builder does not fire on the new record.

However if all the records are loaded successfully, then the records are created and process builder and updates all the records. 
This is happening only in sandbox. Production instance works perfectly. Is this a salesforce behavior and is it documented anywhere?
i am trying to call a GET method of REST webservice with parameters, but in I am getting the error POST method not supported, don't know why instead of calling GET method it is showing POST method not supported error.

my end point url is http://xxxxxx:8080/sales-core/v1.0/sales/account/details
and I am trying to pass accountNumber=123&contact=testuser&recomendation=true as parameter

callout method is as below
global static String callout(){
            Http http = new Http();
            HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();        
            String accNo='12596';
            String cont = 'TestUser';
            String recom = 'false';
            request.setEndpoint('http://xxxx:8080/sales-core/v1.0/sales/account/details');
            Map<String,object> mapEmp = new Map<String,object>();
            mapEmp.put('accountNumber',accNo);
            mapEmp.put('contact',cont);
            mapEmp.put('recommendation',recom);
            String JSONString = JSON.serialize(mapEmp);
            request.setCompressed(true);
            request.setBody(JSONString);
            request.setMethod('GET');
            String responseBody = null;
            HttpResponse response = null;
            try {
                response = http.send(request);
            } catch(System.CalloutException e) {
                System.debug('Callout error: '+ e);
                System.debug(response.toString());
            }
            responseBody = response.getBody();
            return responseBody;
}

i have also tried setting request body as 
request.setBody('accountNumber='+EncodingUtil.urlEncode(accNo, 'UTF-8')+'&contact='+EncodingUtil.urlEncode(cont, 'UTF-8')+'&recommendation='+EncodingUtil.urlEncode(recom, 'UTF-8'));

urgent help required