• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have (and some of my coulegues) have tried everything we can think of to complate this challenge, but we keep getting this error message:
"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00161000004uT0GAAU; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30161000000CtjP. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []"

HELP!
I went through this challenge and realized I had done something wrong so I deleted the report (out of recycling bin as well) and started over. The problem is, now that I used that name previously, it won't allow me to use that name agian for another report. I need that specific name to pass this module. 
Any and all help would be appreciated
I went through this challenge and realized I had done something wrong so I deleted the report (out of recycling bin as well) and started over. The problem is, now that I used that name previously, it won't allow me to use that name agian for another report. I need that specific name to pass this module. 
Any and all help would be appreciated
The challenges seem to get far harder and more involved in Process Automation.
Prior to this they are generally straightforward and doable. I am a complete novice but they just seem far harder than the worked examples?

They are fairly lengthy and involved so it can be hard to see where I went wrong.  

Maybe it's just me?