• Member since 2015
  • PARX

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,  I receive the following error in a test class but have not been able to repeat them in non test running scenarios.

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301O00000008hM6. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []"

Does anyone know if there could be an issue running flows in test class contexts but not otherwise?

Thanks.

I've noticed that in some of my Visualforce pages the buttons in a pageBlockButtons only work at the bottom, and not the top.   The page goes away but returns unchanged and with the action not taken.   At the bottom the actions work perfectly, those at the top do nothing.

I have no Javascript in the page, and no errors appear from either the developer log or the code console.

Anyone else have this?   I'd put up the code, but it happens in about 10% of my pages, and I cannot see any common link.

• December 07, 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page without buttons for eg: Edit,Delete etc using <apex:detail> tag.

I am using apex:detail because i have to display all sections of the detail page as a printable view , but the buttons should not be displayed. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks and regards

vasu

Is there any way in Salesforce to identify the converted account when compared to an Account created from the Account screen.

Does Salesforce differentiate based on ID or is it just the Lead Report after conversion that we need to refer to see the converted accounts?

Hi,

I have a formula field named Contract End Date and the value of this field should be calucated based on Contract Start Date and the Contract Duration. Contract Start Date is of type Date and Contract Duration is the number of months. Id I just add both the fields it considers Contract Duration as number of days instead of month. How do I achieve this?

Thanks
Jina