• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all
I have been through a program of work with various API integrations to SF with some websites. These sites have all used .Net and while a couple of teething problems, all good so far and works wonders.
Now in the process of working with another site that use Java (Apache Tomcat). They can pass through the OAuth with no probelms at all but when they post the Lead they receive the error "Bad Request". From my limited exposure, that is an issue with the package they are sending (please correct me if wrong here) and even though the same data passed with using cURL works fine.
While I am familiar from a SF set up side, my knowledge of the web server side is very very limited. Any advice or something obvious I might have missed would be great!

Here is what I have on the post packet not working (if if adds anything)?

EU;"P(6P+POST /services/data/v30.0/sobjects/Lead/ HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
Content-Length: 141
Connection: Keep-Alive
User-Agent: Apache-HttpClient/4.5.2 (Java/1.7.0_80)

Thanks
Alex

Hi 
I am deploying a change set from Sandbox to Production and one of the APEX tests is returning this error:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, myOppforQuest: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Trigger.myOppforQuest: line 7, column 1: [] 
Stack Trace: Class.Marketing_Consent_Test_Class.TestCreatingMC: line 93, column 1

Can anyone shed any light as I have no idea what this means...
Thanks

I am new to APEX code to struggling with the process to try and create an Opportunity once a Custom Object record is created. So we have customer questionnaires (custom object) and the idea is that if that customer response to specific questions if met, to trigger an Opportunity on the Account. 
Is this possible or would I need to do something more sophisticated than a Trigger?
Hi
I am working with our dev team to get an API set up to create leads in our Salesforce. The Authentication is fine and the API can access our Salesforce. The error returns when we try to create the Lead. The fields mapped are all correct with the API names etc so struggling to see where the issue is.
The USER set up has access to Leads and create them.
Any recommendations on what I might have missed would be great!
Thanks
I am new to APEX code to struggling with the process to try and create an Opportunity once a Custom Object record is created. So we have customer questionnaires (custom object) and the idea is that if that customer response to specific questions if met, to trigger an Opportunity on the Account. 
Is this possible or would I need to do something more sophisticated than a Trigger?
Hi
I am working with our dev team to get an API set up to create leads in our Salesforce. The Authentication is fine and the API can access our Salesforce. The error returns when we try to create the Lead. The fields mapped are all correct with the API names etc so struggling to see where the issue is.
The USER set up has access to Leads and create them.
Any recommendations on what I might have missed would be great!
Thanks