• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a test class that loads Profile records from a static resource:

@isTest(SeeAllData=false)
public class BatchScheduleOnUserTest {

static testmethod void test() {
        List<sObject> profilesList = Test.loadData(Profile.sObjectType, 'BatchScheduleOnUserTestDataProfiles');
    }
}

This results in an error:
--- START ---
System.NoAccessException: Insufficient Privileges: You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.
--- END ---

Am I able to load Profile records in this manner?

Keith

Each opportunity requires weekly actions from our account management team. 

How do I create the following recurring task: [note - can you even create tasks around a certain opportunity?]

Creation Trigger: Task created when Opportunity created
Assigned to: Opportunity Owner
Due Date: 1 week after opened
Recurrence Interval: Each week (Each Saturday)
Lifespan: until Opportunity is closed

Description: each opportunity has a weekly task that the owner must complete. 

Is it possible to update a lookup field on a record using a workflow?
I have an opportunities report created and I am trying to add filters to find out which accounts have not had Closed won opportunities in over a year.  Is there a way to do this using multiple filters?

I am new to salesforce so if they instructions could be simplified to beginner level that would be great.
Hi, 

We have a email field which is in firstname.lastname@domain.com format my requrement is to extract only the firstname from email field. please suggest me how to extract.

I tried below method which is returning firstname.lastname 

LEFT( Owner_Email__c,FIND( "@",Owner_Email__c ) - 1  )

Also when returning firstname can we keep the first letter as capital letter using formula please let me now

Thanks
Sudhir