• Trailhead Developer Advocate
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In this challenge I have to use securefilter library and securely encode the date. I have made the changes as follows-

<aura:component controller="LTNG_Creatures_Controller" access="global" implements="force:appHostable"> <aura:attribute name="creatures" type="string"/> <ltng:require scripts="{!$Resource.securefilters}" /> <!-- CHANGE 1 HERE--> <div class="slds-row slds-align--absolute-center"> <div class="slds-panel slds-size--4-of-6 "> <ui:outputText value="Click the button to get all Creatures" /><BR /> <ui:button label="Get All Creatures" press="{!c.getAllCreaturesAction}"/><BR /> <BR /> <aura:unescapedHTML value="{!v.creatures}" /> </div> </div> </aura:component>

({ getAllCreaturesAction : function(component, event, helper) { var getAccountsAction = component.get("c.getAllCreatures"); getAccountsAction.setCallback(this, function(response) { var state = response.getState(); if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") { var results = response.getReturnValue(); // Let's create a beautiful table with results: var outputT = "<table class=\"slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--cell-buffer \">"; outputT += "<thead><tr class=\"slds-text-title--caps\">"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Id\">Id</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Name\">Name</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Description\">Description</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Region\">Region</div></th>"; outputT += "</tr></thead><tbody>"; for (var i=0;i<results.length;i++) { outputT += "<tr><th scope=\"row\" data-label=\"Id\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Id\">" + results[i].Id + "</div></th>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Name\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Name\">" + results[i].Name + "</div></td>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Name\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Description\">" + results[i].Description__c + "</div></td>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Company\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Region\">" + results[i].Creature_Region__r.Name + "</div></td></tr>"; } outputT += "</tbody></table>"; outputT = secureFilters.html(outputT); // CHANGE 2 HERE component.set("v.creatures", outputT); } }); $A.enqueueAction(getAccountsAction); } })

However it is giving me error that -
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'LTNG_SecureFilters_Challenge' controller does not appear to be using the secureFilters resource properly.

As per my understanding this is right. what might be causing this error? any help?
Getting the following issue while solving the Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) trail under Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Module.

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: VNEMXUKK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from cvcs__c where name = 'xbc1' and ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'cvcs__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

The cvcs__c is a custom setting.

Got this error & just following directions...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HQVTALII

It is a brand new org.
Hello,

I'm working on getting the action handling challenge (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_controllers) and although I believe my code is correct and does what it's expected to do (see below), I'm getting "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The campingListItem JavaScript controller isn't setting the 'item' attribute correctly." Could I get a hint on what's going on?

Cheers,

Jiri
({
    packItem : function(component, event, helper) {

component.set("v.item.Packed__c", true);     
       event.getSource().set ("v.disabled", true);

}
})

HI Guys, 
I have a big problem 
I'm learning on Salesforce Trailhead for more than 1 month now and yesterday I cleared all my internet data and all my progression on trailhead is gone :( 

Please help
Charlotte
I am get this error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Opp Stage by Adventure' report does not appear to be configured correctly. Make sure it has the correct report type, groupings, filters and chart type".

I believe i configured the report according to the instructions but it is still showing and error. Any assistance or insight would be apreciated. 
I was working on a module on Trailhead - Use REST API (API Basics ) and finished the challenge with workbench. However,  the 'Check Challenge' does not work with the following error: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SELIQWNT

Can anybody let me know how to get this fixed so that I can continue with the module ? Thanks in advance. 
Does anyone have insight on preparing the data for this step, it says to import data for opportunities, explorers, adventures, opportunity contact roles, and adventure packages. Yet the Exel file only has 3 books, Explorer, Adventure and Opportunity ( which itself is mixed with all kinds of data). Is the data supposed to be cleaned up first?  Any assistance would be appreciated. 
Requirement: Another aspect about parts is they all have different lifespans. Therefore, you need to calculate and set the next service due date to the end of the maintenance cycle defined on the related equipment record.

Relevant Code:
Public Static List<Product2> prodCodes = [SELECT Id, productCode, lifespan_months__c FROM Product2];

Public Static Decimal prodExpiration; 

for(Product2 prod : prodCodes){

if(newCase.Product__c == prod.productCode){
                        system.debug(newCase.Product__c);
                    	system.debug(prod.productCode);
                        prodExpiration = prod.lifespan_Months__c;
                        system.debug(prodExpiration);
                        system.debug(prod.Lifespan_Months__c);
                    }
                }

//This line is throwing a null pointer error according to salesforce
                Decimal daysTilDue = prodExpiration * 30;

Date_Due__c = date.today()+ daysTilDue.intValue(),

The system debug confirms that it finds matching Product codes, but shows both prodExpiration and prod.lifespan_months__c as being null.  Should the direct field reference show up at a minimum?  And is there a better way to go about this?

Hi everyone!
I have a problem with the challenge, my App work fine but I don´t pass the challenge. This is my code:

campingList.cmp:

<aura:component controller="CampingListController">

<ltng:require styles="/resource/SLDS105/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css"/>

<aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}"/>

<aura:attribute name="newItem" type="Camping_Item__c"
     default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c',
                    'Price__c': 0,
                    'Quantity__c': 0}"/>

<div class="slds-card slds-p-top--medium">
    <ui:inputText aura:id="campname" label="Camping Name"
        value="{!v.newItem.Name}" required="true"/>
    <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="packed" label="Packed?"
        value="{!v.newItem.Packed__c}"/>
     <ui:inputCurrency aura:id="price" label="Price"
        value="{!v.newItem.Price__c}" required="true"/>
     <ui:inputNumber aura:id="quantity" label="Quantity"
        value="{!v.newItem.Quantity__c}" required="true"/>

<ui:button label="Create Camping" press="{!c.clickCreateCamping}"/>
    </div>

<aura:attribute name="items" type="Camping_Item__c[]"/>	 
    <div class="slds-card slds-p-top--medium">
        <header class="slds-card__header">
            <h3 class="slds-text-heading--small">Campings</h3>
        </header>
        <section class="slds-card__body">
            <div id="list" class="row">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.items}" var="item">
                    <c:campingListItem item="{!item}"/>
                </aura:iteration>
            </div>
        </section>
    </div>
</aura:component>

campingListController.js:

({

// Load expenses from Salesforce
	doInit: function(component, event, helper) {

// Create the action
    var action = component.get("c.getItems");

// Add callback behavior for when response is received
    action.setCallback(this, function(response) {
        var state = response.getState();
        if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") {
            component.set("v.items", response.getReturnValue());
        }
        else {
            console.log("Failed with state: " + state);
        }
    });

// Send action off to be executed
    $A.enqueueAction(action);
	},

clickCreateCamping: function(component, event, helper) {

if(helper.validateCampingForm(component)){
	        // Create the new expense
	        var newCamping = component.get("v.newItem");
	        helper.createItem(component, newCamping);
	    }
    }
})
campingListHelper.js

({

createItem: function(component, camping) {

var action = component.get("c.saveItem");
        action.setParams({
            "item": camping
        });
    	action.setCallback(this, function(response){
        var state = response.getState();
        if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") {
            var campings = component.get("v.items");
            campings.push(response.getReturnValue());
            component.set("v.items", campings);
        }
    	});
    	$A.enqueueAction(action);
    },

validateCampingForm: function(component) {

var validQuantity = true;
        var validPrice = true;

var nameField = component.find("campname");
        var campname = nameField.get("v.value");

var quantityField = component.find("quantity");
        var quantity = quantityField.get("v.value");

var priceField = component.find("price");
        var price = priceField.get("v.value");

if ($A.util.isEmpty(campname) || $A.util.isEmpty(quantity) || $A.util.isEmpty(price)){
            validQuantity = false;
            validPrice = false;
            nameField.set("v.errors", [{message:"Camping name, quantity or price can't be blank."}]);
        }
        else {
            nameField.set("v.errors", null);
        }

return(validQuantity && validPrice);        
	}
})
CampingListController.apxc:

public with sharing class CampingListController {

@AuraEnabled
    public static List<Camping_Item__c> getItems() {

// Check to make sure all fields are accessible to this user
        String[] fieldsToCheck = new String[] {
            'Id', 'Name', 'Packed__c', 'Price__c', 'Quantity__c'
        };

Map<String,Schema.SObjectField> fieldDescribeTokens = 
            Schema.SObjectType.Camping_Item__c.fields.getMap();

for(String field : fieldsToCheck) {
            if( ! fieldDescribeTokens.get(field).getDescribe().isAccessible()) {
                throw new System.NoAccessException();
                return null;
            }
        }        

// Perform isAccessible() checking first, then
        return [SELECT Id, Name, Packed__c, Price__c, Quantity__c 
                FROM Camping_Item__c];
    }

@AuraEnabled
    public static Camping_Item__c saveItem(Camping_Item__c item) {
        // Perform isUpdatable() checking first, then
        upsert item;
        return item;
    }
}
I am still getting this error:

The campingList JavaScript helper isn't saving the new record to the database or adding it to the 'items' value provider.

My App save the new record into the database and add it to the "items" list.
Thanks for your answers!

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Hello,
On this challenge there is a little mistake on the field Quantity__c that is labeled as "Quanity__c" missing one "T". I've lost some time as I always copy/paste the fields label when doing challenges. So could you correct that please. Thank you
Developer Intermediate > Lightning Components > Using JavaScript Controllers With Components

Here is the Component:

<aura:attribute name="total" type="Integer" default="0"/>
    <ui:inputNumber aura:id="inputOne" label="Enter 1"/>
    <ui:inputNumber aura:id="inputTwo" label="Enter 2"/>
    <ui:inputNumber aura:id="inputThree" label="Enter 3"/>

<ui:button label="Submit" press="{!c.calculate}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber aura:id="totalValue" value="{!v.total}"/>

Here is the Controller:

({
    calculate : function(component, event, helper) {
        var inputOne = parseInt(component.find("inputOne").get("v.value"));

var inputTwo = parseInt(component.find("inputTwo").get("v.value"));
        var inputThree = parseInt(component.find("inputThree").get("v.value"));
        var total = inputOne + inputTwo - inputThree;
        if (isNaN(total)){
            component.set("v.errors", [{message:"Total not a number: " + total}]);
        } else {
            component.set("v.total", total);
        }
    }
})

The error it gives me is "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The client side controller does not set a value for the outputNumber component".... BUT based on when I plig this into an app and run it, it sure appeas that the value for outputNumber is being set.

Any help would be appreciated.
Are there any future plans to implement a Pardot Trail for Trailhead?
When I attempt to validate the challenge, I get this error:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0

I went and looked at the External Data Source data and see this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?><feed xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata" xml:base="http://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/phones" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"><id>http://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/phones</id><title type="text">phones</title><updated>2016-02-27T04:59:09.327Z</updated><link href="phones" rel="self" title="phones"></link><entry><id>http://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/phones('NTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4')</id><category scheme="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/scheme" term="devices.phones"></category><link href="phones('NTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4')" rel="edit" title="phones"></link><title></title><updated>2016-02-27T04:59:09.328Z</updated><author><name></name></author><content type="application/xml"><m:properties><d:UUID>NTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4</d:UUID><d:Brand>HTC</d:Brand><d:PhoneNumber>555-255-5556</d:PhoneNumber></m:properties></content></entry></feed>

The debug log in Salesforce says that the data should have a UUID of '0000123442' but it is 'NTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4' in the OData feed.

The actual SOQL query that gets ran for the validation is: 
SELECT ID, UUID__r.Name FROM Phone__x WHERE UUID__c = '0000123442' LIMIT 1

Without that data feed returning 0000123442, there is no way to pass the challenge.

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong to not see the correct UUID returned?
I am getting the above error when I am trying to work on Quick Start: Lightning Process Builder trail. The error is occuring in the Add Process Criteria step. I am following the steps as mentioned in the trail.

Below is the full error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contact address change' Process does not have the correct criteria configured. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
I am on the last step of the Trailhead Account Geolocation project and I get the following error:
User-added image

Here is the code from the AccountMapController-- What did I do wrong?
({
      jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false})
                        .setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer(
         'https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
              {
                 attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
              }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
         });
      },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
         var map = component.get('v.map');
         var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
         for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
              var account = accounts[i];
              var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
              L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map).on('click', function(event) {
   helper.navigateToDetailsView(event.target.options.account.Id);
});

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
         // Center the map on the account selected in the list
         var map = component.get('v.map');
         var account = event.getParam("account");
         map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
      }
})
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 

Please advise. Thanks!
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GCULUYHA. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist 
Hi All,

I am doing Apex Rest Callouts in Trailhead Apex Integration Service Module.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_intermediate/apex_integration_services/apex_integration_rest_callouts

This is AnimalLocator class.
public class AnimalLocator{
    public static String getAnimalNameById(Integer x){
        Http h = new Http();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();

req.setEndpoint('https://th-apex-http-callout.herokuapp.com/animals/' + x);

req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
        Map<String, Object> results = (Map<String, Object>)JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());
        Map<String, Object> animal = (Map<String, Object>) results.get('animal');
        return (String)animal.get('name');
    }
}
However, I was encountered this error when checking challenge.
The Apex class does not appear to be calling the REST endpoint using HttpRequest.
I have no idea what it means, but I have call the REST endpoint.
  • December 24, 2015
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.

I have completed my pie chart but still getting eror message that's it not completed. I've tried it several times.
User-added imageUser-added image
Trying to complete the Salesforce Platform Basics, Get Started with Salesforce Platform.  
Customize the Salesforce Platform Challenge:
I added the new field under Contacts, Prequalified Amount. The field name was automatically created/assigned as "Prequalified_A__c".  The data field type is currency.  I tested it to make sure, but I'm getting this error.  

The field 'Prequalified_Amount__c' either does not exists on the Contact object or it is not of type currency.

Thus, I manually edited the field name to "Prequalifed_Amount__c", but then  this error displays: 
Error: The custom field name you provided Prequalified_Amount__c on object Contact can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Contact fields.

How do I resolve the first error?
In this challenge I have to use securefilter library and securely encode the date. I have made the changes as follows-

<aura:component controller="LTNG_Creatures_Controller" access="global" implements="force:appHostable"> <aura:attribute name="creatures" type="string"/> <ltng:require scripts="{!$Resource.securefilters}" /> <!-- CHANGE 1 HERE--> <div class="slds-row slds-align--absolute-center"> <div class="slds-panel slds-size--4-of-6 "> <ui:outputText value="Click the button to get all Creatures" /><BR /> <ui:button label="Get All Creatures" press="{!c.getAllCreaturesAction}"/><BR /> <BR /> <aura:unescapedHTML value="{!v.creatures}" /> </div> </div> </aura:component>

({ getAllCreaturesAction : function(component, event, helper) { var getAccountsAction = component.get("c.getAllCreatures"); getAccountsAction.setCallback(this, function(response) { var state = response.getState(); if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") { var results = response.getReturnValue(); // Let's create a beautiful table with results: var outputT = "<table class=\"slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--cell-buffer \">"; outputT += "<thead><tr class=\"slds-text-title--caps\">"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Id\">Id</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Name\">Name</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Description\">Description</div></th>"; outputT += "<th scope=\"col\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Region\">Region</div></th>"; outputT += "</tr></thead><tbody>"; for (var i=0;i<results.length;i++) { outputT += "<tr><th scope=\"row\" data-label=\"Id\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Id\">" + results[i].Id + "</div></th>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Name\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Name\">" + results[i].Name + "</div></td>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Name\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Description\">" + results[i].Description__c + "</div></td>"; outputT += "<td data-label=\"Company\"><div class=\"slds-truncate\" title=\"Region\">" + results[i].Creature_Region__r.Name + "</div></td></tr>"; } outputT += "</tbody></table>"; outputT = secureFilters.html(outputT); // CHANGE 2 HERE component.set("v.creatures", outputT); } }); $A.enqueueAction(getAccountsAction); } })

However it is giving me error that -
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'LTNG_SecureFilters_Challenge' controller does not appear to be using the secureFilters resource properly.

As per my understanding this is right. what might be causing this error? any help?
Hey all, 

the title says it all.. I am already at the fourth step and the first 3 all verified perfectly. But now I just got this error message which makes no sense at all..

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UEFMYGOW
I'm receiving the below error message when I try to verify the module.  Any suggestions on how to get past this are appreciated.
Error Message

This is the field on the Drink Order object showing that it is a number field.
Field Configuration
Hi all,

I'm having a hard time to complete this trailhead: "Create a Simple Camping List Lightning Component", inside module "Lightning Components Basics".
This is the error message I get:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the correct font size."

This is the task-description:
Create a camping component that contains a campingHeader and a campingList component.

The campingList component contains an ordered list of camping supplies that include Bug Spray, Bear Repellant, and Goat Food.
The campingHeader component contains an H1 heading style with a font size of 18 points and displays 'Camping List'.

And here is my code:

camping.cmp:
    <c:campingHeader />
    <c:campingList />

campingList.cmp:
    <ol >
        <li>Bear Repellant</li>
        <li>Bug Spray</li>
        <li>Goat Food</li>
    </ol>	
campingHeader.cmp:
    <H1>Camping List</H1>

And finally the campingHead.css:
.THIS { 
}
H1.THIS {
font-size: 18pt;
}

Performing the first Challenge of this Superbadge for APEX, I am receiving the below error. But it is not true because the Maintenance Request does indeed have all of the attributes cited when I try via the GUI and via a Test Class. Can someone please tell me what is wrong?

Inserting a new Maintenance Request of type 'Routine Maintenance' and then closing it did not create of a new Maintenance Request based upon the original record correctly. The challenge is expecting to find the closed Maintenance Request plus an 'New' Maintenance Request of type 'Routine Maintenance' with the same Vehicle as the closed one.

(Also, the challenge didn't specifically mention that the Case and Product2 objects should be relabeled)
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IOXJGBJV
The following won't validate, but won't pass the validation in this trail.  Quantity field is howver using the correct field.  Thoughts?

User-added image

<aura:component>

<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true"/>    
    <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}"/>
      <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity}"/>

I keep getting the "Challenge Not yet Complete......... Here's whats wrong"
Lightning page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it.

The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object. (Check this is done)
The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components: (Check this is done)
Activity Tab contains the Activities Component - Complete
Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component - Complete
Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component - Complete
Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component - Compelte

Here is a screen shot, I believe I have all the items I am supposed to as well as what goes inside the components.
User-added image
Battle Station Trailhead -Step 4:Ad business logic
"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule does not appear to have the correct error formula. Make sure Exhaust Port Inspectors have > 150% utilization' 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps"
i am a developer beginner and i heard Dev401 is no longer available.Which is the basic certification for a developer beginner?
Is certification mandatory for applying jobs in salesforce? 
thnx,
shobha
Is this happening to you? You're 100% sure you've done a Trailhead challenge right, but it just won't validate?

So here's the deal. We're doing a real-time API call to check your work, and sometimes, there might be existing configuration or code in your Developer Edition that interferes with our check, causing it to fail.

The best thing to do if you're 100% sure you're right is create a new Developer Edition and do the challenge again.

But wait, what about my badges?

No worries! Logging into Trailhead is a two-step process. Check out this image.

The login button is in the upper right, and the second login is on the unit page right before you do the challenge

In step (1), you tell Trailhead who you are. This is where your badges are stored. You can use your production username or any Developer Edition username for this step.

In step (2), you tell Trailhead where you're doing the challenge. This must be a Developer Edition.

Okay, I got the new DE. Now what?

So, just stay logged in at (1), and make a new Developer Edition to log in at (2). Do the challenge in the new Developer Edition and check it.

If it passes, it was probably something funky in your old DE. If it fails, time to revisit your challenge! Read the instructions again and make sure you didn't miss any steps.

But why would this happen?

It could be your DE is older, or it could be you've done some additional config or customization that is interfering with our check. 

Good luck!