• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - Is it possible to use a conditional hyperlink in an HTML email template?  I have a URL link similar to this that works without using conditions that I can pass in the Account Name.  
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!Account.Name}_FRVP&

How can I add a condition to work something like this?
https://www.siteName.com//form5/fill?id712={!IF(Verification_Report__c.ReportSelection__c = "",Verification_Report__c.Status__c,Verification_Report__c.InactiveStatus__c)}

I have a similar URL working in a button but that logic doesnt want to transfer over to an email template.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank You

I am trying to include a conditional logic in my custom Email Template, which includes merge fields.
When I include the following formula in my template:
<br />• Case #: {!IF(Case.RecordType ="Enterprise", {!Case.CaseNumber}, "not enterprise")}

The output in my email template looks as follows:
Case #: , "not enterprise")}

And when I edit the Email Template again, I can see that my code had changed to the following:
<br />• Case #: {!NullValue(IF(Case.RecordType ="Enterprise", "{!Case.CaseNumber")}, "not enterprise")}

Why is that?

Hi,

I have created a email template and added site's custom web address as {!Site.TopLevelDomain}.

This email template is used to send email alert through a workflow.

This workflow will get fired as a result of some custom action(field update) through website.

I am receiving the email but without the custom web address of the website.

I have tried with some other fields like {!Site.UrlPathPrefix}, {!Site.Subdomain}

but it doesn't display any thing within email template as a result of these fields.

For the time being i have hard coded this url within the email template. But I want to remove this hard coded url.

Is there any thing else which need to be provided?

If any one have any idea please tell me.

I have an email template that is using an HTML letterhead. I added an if statement that is working but when I try to add a URL link to the conditional statement, it breaks.

This statement is working:

{!IF(Contact.Industry__c="Printers","Sign up for", NULL)}

When I try to add the URL, it won't display anthing. I've tried adding it multiple ways.

I tried adding the url link using the formatting controls at the top fo the page but it won't display anything when I select the template:

{!IF(Contact.Industry__c="Printers","Sign up for using format link", NULL)}

I've also tried adding HTML code but th doesn't display anything either.

{!IF(Contact.Industry__c="Printers",<a href="google.com">Sign Up for</a>, NULL)}

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wendy