• Developer
  • Cognizant Technology Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have Zendesk for salesforce app v 4.5 currently installed our organizations salesforce environment. while upgrading this app to its latest version v 5.2, we are got the below error:
First time install
subsequent attempts to upgrade this app is now throwing the below error:

error
It got upgraded successfully in one of the sandboxes but erroring out in another.
Not sure what is the issue.

Hi,

My requirement is :

I have window server and every day in nigt a CSV file download. Now I want to upload CSV file data into Saleforece and generate success and error log with schedule time. 

For this requirment I used dataloader using command line.

But I m getting below error.

I have follow this document link
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Using_Data_Loader_from_the_command_line
 and using command line , try to upload data into account file and hit this command on command prompt 
process.bat "C:\Users\cis\Desktop\SALE\process-conf" accountInsert

But I m getting "File Not found " error. Please have look on attached image

Please guide me

Error Image from Command Prompt

Hi Experts,
I am creating an app (through point and click), in which user gets register. Is it possible to give login credential to user through this app so s/he can acces the app or I need to create user only from Standard Admin> User Management to provide login to my salesforce app. Please help.

I want to format the standard phone number field values. Example value should be 123-456-9876 when we enter as 1234569876 in the phone field? Is it possible?
Our external dataloader has suddenly started experiencing the connection service error: 500 server error.    Is there any way we can access information to identify what the real error is?
 We are a charitable organization based in India and are looking for part time sales force administrators in managing our salesforce database. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Please contact me on sujal@ihrf.com and can explain the role. It's a part time role and can work from home.We are charitable organzation in Rishikesh.
Thanks,
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an account named 'Blackbeards Grog Emporium' created from Workbench with the Description 'The finest grog in the seven seas.'

I have created it twice: (I have to use localhost/workbench MAMP due to my company security policy)
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Hello,

I have this error when I try to check challenge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an account named 'Blackbeards Grog Emporium' created from Workbench with the Description 'The finest grog in the seven seas.'

In the next picture you can see what I send by the Workbench

User-added image

The result is succes and in my Developer Org I can see the Account created correctly, but the challenge isn't passed.
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when i login the third part site.
For this i have created
1.Auth. Provider as open ID connect by giving value for customerkey, enpointURLs, customsecretes and all.
2. copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given USer name and password in third party login page
4. After that i am getting following error:
              Error:There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.
           URL:hostname//_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=Empty+Response

Giude me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when I login the third part site. 
For this I have created 
1.Auth. Provider as open ID connect by giving value for customerkey, enpointURLs, customsecretes and all.
2. Copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given User name and password in third party login page
4. After that I am getting following error:
              Error: There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.
           URL:hostname//_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=Empty+Response

Guide me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 

• April 21, 2015

Hey community,

I'm struggling with the logic of the task...

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.

A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.

The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Here is what I got so far:

AND(
 NOT(ISBLANK(MailingPostalCode)),
 MailingPostalCode  <>  Account.ShippingPostalCode )

I THINK I know how to see if the contact mailing zip is not the same as the account shipping zip, and only if the is not blank.

The part I am stuck on is if the "Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MaiilingPostalCode value"...

I don't know what to do with that.

Also, I am now getting the error message when I recheck challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code: [] 

Double help, please.