• Manager, Enterprise Systems and Reporting
  • United Way of Metropolitan Dallas

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've turned on the functionality in my profile and linked it to my Trailhead account, yet no badges are showing.  Please advise?
User-added image
User-added image
Even though my Trailhead login uses my personal email address, my daily digests are going to my work email.  I want the only email attached to Trailhead to be my personal email.  When I go into change it, however, it says it will be sending a confirmation to my email that I must respond to to allow the change.  However, all I get is notification of the change, no way to confirm it, and the email on my account does NOT change to the personal email address.  Help?
I've turned on the functionality in my profile and linked it to my Trailhead account, yet no badges are showing.  Please advise?
User-added image
User-added image
Even though my Trailhead login uses my personal email address, my daily digests are going to my work email.  I want the only email attached to Trailhead to be my personal email.  When I go into change it, however, it says it will be sending a confirmation to my email that I must respond to to allow the change.  However, all I get is notification of the change, no way to confirm it, and the email on my account does NOT change to the personal email address.  Help?