• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I've been trying to finish the "Automate basic business processes with process builder" unit in Process Automation module but keep getting errors. This error how ever was different:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000DLtO. Contact your administrator for help.: []

only... I'm so new with salesforce I don't even now where or how to contact my administrator. Can someone advice me what I should do?

Hi, I've been trying to finish the "Automate basic business processes with process builder" unit in Process Automation module but keep getting errors. This error how ever was different:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000DLtO. Contact your administrator for help.: []

only... I'm so new with salesforce I don't even now where or how to contact my administrator. Can someone advice me what I should do?