• Aquiva Labs

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I find that when I use the Card as defined by the Lighting Design System it displays properly when used in a Lightning tab or a VF page. However when the component is used in a flexipage, such as on a tab for the Account layout, then it is missing the border. When I look at why Salesforce's own cards display properly, I find classes such as slds-card-boundary which clearly fix the problem but are not part of the documented design system. This is just one of many similar examples where the LDS documentation doesn't match the "lightning:" standard components which don't match what's actually used by Salesforce in their own LE.

Any advice or comments on how to keep things from breaking every release? I have been reluctant to use the standard components in the lightning namespace because inevitably they are beta and not for production use, or are missing important features and cannot be fixed due to lightning locker service. I am willing and want to build my own components but how to keep them stable when the set of "slds-" classes is not versioned and not stable? Is not LDS a contract where a set of css classes should continue to work properly as long as I am using a certain version?

Thanks,

Doug
Hi,

I'm trying to determine if delegated authentication is supported for community users with a Customer Community Login license. It's clear that SAML-based SSO is supported, but not clear from any documentation I can find whether delegated authentication can be used.

Thanks for any help,

Doug

Hi,

I'm trying to determine if delegated authentication is supported for community users with a Customer Community Login license. It's clear that SAML-based SSO is supported, but not clear from any documentation I can find whether delegated authentication can be used.

Thanks for any help,

Doug