• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The Report is built on Account-Asset report type. The OWD setting for Account and Asset object is private. The report folder is shared with gold partner user with permission to view report.
The user profile has permission to run the report. Still when the user clicks on the report or try to export it it is giving Insufficient Priviledge error. Am I missing any other configuration? please help.
Partner portal user settings
Run Report permission in Profile
Report Type and Report properties
Report Folder Sharing
OWD settings and Exception in Community

I have a trigger on Lead after update that is checking for lead conversion status and then updating information from lead related object to Account and Opportunity. And a Test class for code coverage for the trigger.
When I am trying to deploy it to production it is failing with the error FATAL ERROR "Exception encountered while running Apex tests"Error on change set validation

There is no indication of the Exception cause. Anyone has encountered this before and any solution for this?
I have a trigger on Lead after update that is checking for lead conversion status and then updating information from lead related object to Account and Opportunity. And a Test class for code coverage for the trigger.
When I am trying to deploy it to production it is failing with the error FATAL ERROR "Exception encountered while running Apex tests"Error on change set validation

There is no indication of the Exception cause. Anyone has encountered this before and any solution for this?