• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Team,
Greetings,
I've created a class Employee with (empName,Salary,exp) and was trying to get the result in the VF page. 

public class ClassEmployee
{
    public string EmpName {set; get;}
    public Integer EmpSalary {set; get;}
    public Integer EmpExperience {set; get;} 
    public ClassEmployee()
    {
        EmpName = 'John';
        EmpSalary= 10000;
        EmpExperience = 2;
    }

}

<apex:page controller='ClassEmployee'>
    {!.EmpName}
    {!.EmpSalary}
    {!.EmpExperience}    
</apex:page>

As soon as i save and hit preview, i get the error 
"You have uncommitted changes to this VisualForce page. This preview will show the most recently committed version of this page, not your current changes." and the result of the preview is 

User-added image

User-added image

I would like suggestions on hot to get rid of the error. Not sure why the error keeps popping up even though the page is saved

Hello Team,
Greetings!! 
I am relatively new to salesforce. I am using a Developer edition.  I am trying to set the Permissions for Reports and Dashboards but I am  not able to locate the “Folder Sharing ” option .I searched through Quick Find box , looked through various options but still I am not able to find it.
Searched via Setup|Customize|reports and Dashboards & found only the below 4 options
Reports and Dashboards Settings
Historical Trending
Report Notifications
Access Policies
Tried to check the profile permissions but did not find any option to check regarding the sharing options

Could any one please suggest ?
Hello Team,
Greetings,
I've created a class Employee with (empName,Salary,exp) and was trying to get the result in the VF page. 

public class ClassEmployee
{
    public string EmpName {set; get;}
    public Integer EmpSalary {set; get;}
    public Integer EmpExperience {set; get;} 
    public ClassEmployee()
    {
        EmpName = 'John';
        EmpSalary= 10000;
        EmpExperience = 2;
    }

}

<apex:page controller='ClassEmployee'>
    {!.EmpName}
    {!.EmpSalary}
    {!.EmpExperience}    
</apex:page>

As soon as i save and hit preview, i get the error 
"You have uncommitted changes to this VisualForce page. This preview will show the most recently committed version of this page, not your current changes." and the result of the preview is 

User-added image

User-added image

I would like suggestions on hot to get rid of the error. Not sure why the error keeps popping up even though the page is saved

Hello Team,
Greetings!! 
I am relatively new to salesforce. I am using a Developer edition.  I am trying to set the Permissions for Reports and Dashboards but I am  not able to locate the “Folder Sharing ” option .I searched through Quick Find box , looked through various options but still I am not able to find it.
Searched via Setup|Customize|reports and Dashboards & found only the below 4 options
Reports and Dashboards Settings
Historical Trending
Report Notifications
Access Policies
Tried to check the profile permissions but did not find any option to check regarding the sharing options

Could any one please suggest ?