• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I cannot find the  solution to the above mentioned issue, could you possibly have a look on line 23 and let me know you can see the flaw in my code?
User-added image

The error given by the Developer Console is: 
User-added image
Can any one spot what's wrong with line 23?
Thank you very much.
Hello,
I am trying to access an instance of Force.com which I got from a Salesforce promotion back in 2009  when Force.com was still 'young' and was promoting it by granting 100 free licenses to earl birds like me; but I cannot get my password back now.

My user name is: training-practice@force.com

On the loging.salesforce.com page, when clicking the URL "Forgot password" and insert my user (above) and wait for the system to fire me an email with the URL for me to re-generate a new password, but ... I never get the email with a URL (it's not in my spam folder either).
I am the system administrator for this instance of Force.com so I do not have any one to ask to reset my password.

I have my old password and even an old token for this user.

I have telephoned SFDC in Europe at # 800300229  and a Support Representative has advised me to log a ticket in this Developer forum asking for help.

If you are a SFDC Support Developer, can you help me get my instance back?

Thank you
Hello, 

I cannot find the  solution to the above mentioned issue, could you possibly have a look on line 23 and let me know you can see the flaw in my code?
User-added image

The error given by the Developer Console is: 
User-added image
Can any one spot what's wrong with line 23?
Thank you very much.
Hello,
I am trying to access an instance of Force.com which I got from a Salesforce promotion back in 2009  when Force.com was still 'young' and was promoting it by granting 100 free licenses to earl birds like me; but I cannot get my password back now.

My user name is: training-practice@force.com

On the loging.salesforce.com page, when clicking the URL "Forgot password" and insert my user (above) and wait for the system to fire me an email with the URL for me to re-generate a new password, but ... I never get the email with a URL (it's not in my spam folder either).
I am the system administrator for this instance of Force.com so I do not have any one to ask to reset my password.

I have my old password and even an old token for this user.

I have telephoned SFDC in Europe at # 800300229  and a Support Representative has advised me to log a ticket in this Developer forum asking for help.

If you are a SFDC Support Developer, can you help me get my instance back?

Thank you