• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever a live agent receives a message from the visitor there should be be a desktop notification to be fired.
Could you please help me to write a trigger on Cross Object Record deletion.

Assume object A (Opportunity) and B (Contact Roles).
Object B is in related list of A.
Assume that there is a record in object B related to object A's record with name "ABCD".
Whenever a record is created on object B related to object A's record with name other than "ABCD", then the existing object B record named "ABCD" should be deleted.
public with sharing class SessionControllerExtension {

public Integer counter {get; set;}

public blob picture { get; set; }
    public String errorMessage { get; set; }

private final Session__c session;
    private ApexPages.StandardController stdController;

public SessionControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        this.session = (Session__c)stdController.getRecord();
        this.stdController = stdController;
        counter = 0;
    }

public void increment() {
        counter++;
    }
}
From the app exchange I just installed a package called Lead Converter into my sandbox and received a confirmation email stating my request was successful. I would like to begin testing this app but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where it could be hiding? On my Installed Packed page I can see it at the very top of the list with the package name and description.
Could you please help me to write a trigger on Cross Object Record deletion.

Assume object A (Opportunity) and B (Contact Roles).
Object B is in related list of A.
Assume that there is a record in object B related to object A's record with name "ABCD".
Whenever a record is created on object B related to object A's record with name other than "ABCD", then the existing object B record named "ABCD" should be deleted.