• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are running NGOC and manage our membership through rollups at the account level.  We also are using Mailchimp as our email client.  The issue I am having is the the field "Primary Membership Status"  is no longer being updated.  For Mailchimp to sync it looks for people whose status is "Active".  "Active" members are those whose "Primary Membership Expiration Date" is greater that today's date.  So if they have not yet reached their expiration date their status will be  "Active"  If it is past that date the status would change to "lapsed".  How fo I get this job to run and update all account each night?
We are running NGOC and manage our membership through rollups at the account level.  We also are using Mailchimp as our email client.  The issue I am having is the the field "Primary Membership Status"  is no longer being updated.  For Mailchimp to sync it looks for people whose status is "Active".  "Active" members are those whose "Primary Membership Expiration Date" is greater that today's date.  So if they have not yet reached their expiration date their status will be  "Active"  If it is past that date the status would change to "lapsed".  How fo I get this job to run and update all account each night?