• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, did anyone experince the following problem when working with <lightning:datatable>? (see images below). If menu window covers rows in grid, there is no problem. A workaround might be to add "empty" rows", but this comes with all implications for sorting. Is there a simpler, better solution?

Thanks in advance.
User-added image                            User-added image
Lightning SVG component not display in Internet Explorer 11?

I've starting not long ago development using AURA framework. One of the issues I have is that I can't "see" the SVG component (icon) in IE11 (Chrome and FireFox are fine, the component is explained everywhere on trailhead and blogs). I'm not sure whether IE11 can render the component, but I surely can see the sorting arrow (this is the one I was trying to dispaly) on Salesforce Lightning pages in Internet Explorer. My question is: what should I do to be able to render it in IE11?
Hi, did anyone experince the following problem when working with <lightning:datatable>? (see images below). If menu window covers rows in grid, there is no problem. A workaround might be to add "empty" rows", but this comes with all implications for sorting. Is there a simpler, better solution?

Thanks in advance.
User-added image                            User-added image
Lightning SVG component not display in Internet Explorer 11?

I've starting not long ago development using AURA framework. One of the issues I have is that I can't "see" the SVG component (icon) in IE11 (Chrome and FireFox are fine, the component is explained everywhere on trailhead and blogs). I'm not sure whether IE11 can render the component, but I surely can see the sorting arrow (this is the one I was trying to dispaly) on Salesforce Lightning pages in Internet Explorer. My question is: what should I do to be able to render it in IE11?