• Groupe Adiona

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a problem when I import data to account from the data loader. Many records can not update because of a process failure: I have two different mistakes: rh2.PS_Account: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded Maximum number of duplicate updates in one batch (12 allowed). Attempt to update Id more than once in this Api call: It seems to me that the problem comes from an error in the processing capacity of SF, flow and APEX class?

Can you help me clean or disable these processes?

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I need to make a cumulative field from the accounts in order to count the number of accounts present in the associated list.

The problem is that the fields of my associated list are not available from the list of obejcts to be synthesized.

User-added imageUser-added image

How to add this field? thanks in advance
Hello,

I have a problem regarding a relationship relationship fields on my salesforces organization.

Let me explain, we have created an ambassador program, I need to know who is the ambassador of my opportunity.
I create a field: Ambassador__c of type Reference (Account).

The problem is I want to return the account id in this field
Account ID: 0015800000nv9a8 and not the account name, how should I proceed?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi all,

I need your help.
I have to create a text forfula with boulean fields.
The aim is to figure out which field is the biggest and, according to it, to resend a text value.

I have to compare four fields :

A
B
C
D

If A is the biggest, resend the green value
If B is the biggest, resend the red value
If C is the biggest, resend the blue value 
If D is the biggest , resend the orange value 

I have made a test to compare A and B but it's not working.

IF(A__c>B__c>C__c,"vert","IF( B__c>C>A__C,"ed","iF(....)")

Is it harder with all the parameters...

Also, do you think that the logic of the formula is correct?

To anyone who will take the time to answer, thank you so much!.
Hello,
I have a problem, I want create a formula between saleforces objects but I have an error message.
"Erreur : Le champ Questionnaires__r n'existe pas. Vérifiez l'orthographe"
IF(AND(Respect__c=Questionnaires__r.Respect__c,Respect__c= True),1,0)
My object "Questionnaires__c" is available, can you explain me ?
Thank in advance.
Hello,

I have a problem when I import data to account from the data loader. Many records can not update because of a process failure: I have two different mistakes: rh2.PS_Account: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded Maximum number of duplicate updates in one batch (12 allowed). Attempt to update Id more than once in this Api call: It seems to me that the problem comes from an error in the processing capacity of SF, flow and APEX class?

Can you help me clean or disable these processes?

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,

I need your help.
I have to create a text forfula with boulean fields.
The aim is to figure out which field is the biggest and, according to it, to resend a text value.

I have to compare four fields :

A
B
C
D

If A is the biggest, resend the green value
If B is the biggest, resend the red value
If C is the biggest, resend the blue value 
If D is the biggest , resend the orange value 

I have made a test to compare A and B but it's not working.

IF(A__c>B__c>C__c,"vert","IF( B__c>C>A__C,"ed","iF(....)")

Is it harder with all the parameters...

Also, do you think that the logic of the formula is correct?

To anyone who will take the time to answer, thank you so much!.
Hello,
I have a problem, I want create a formula between saleforces objects but I have an error message.
"Erreur : Le champ Questionnaires__r n'existe pas. Vérifiez l'orthographe"
IF(AND(Respect__c=Questionnaires__r.Respect__c,Respect__c= True),1,0)
My object "Questionnaires__c" is available, can you explain me ?
Thank in advance.

Hello!

I set up a process in process builder to execute fire tasks on a schedule. The process criteria is when a case is created or edited and the individual criteria node is when the status equals "Ready for Call" and does not equal "Closed - Completed". The actions are only executed when the specified actions are made to the record. The schedule is based 0 hours after a formula date field that calculates the next business day.

The scheduled actions work, but when I change the status to "Closed - Completed" the actions are still firing, even though the criteria is not met. This seems to be in contradiction to this documentation from salesforce:

For processes that are set to run when a record is created or edited, scheduled actions remain in the queue only as long as the criteria for those actions are still valid. If a record no longer matches the criteria, Salesforce removes the scheduled actions for that record from the queue.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=process_limits_scheduled.htm&language=en_US

Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance for the help.