• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have enabled dashboard component sharing to chatter in my dev org. I have also enabled community (Salesforce tabs + Visualforce template) and community users should be able to share dashboard components to chatter.

Dashboard component sharing to chatter is working fine in classic UI ( = when using desktop browser) in community, but when trying to share dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app, the sharing capability is missing (please see the images below). My understanding is that there should be a sharing button at the bottom of the screen.

Can somebody tell me is it just a not supported feature in Salesforce1 mobile browser app or is there some setting that would solve this problem? Or is there some other way to share dashboard components to chatter in Salesforce1 mobile browser app?

Sharing button missing from Dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app 

If I tap the dashboard component the sharing button is still missing.

User-added image
  • September 02, 2016
Hi,
In our application we have integrated cases using the "Contacts" object. Now one of our clients is asking for cases integration with person accounts. I have read some articles about person accounts and found that it is not enabled by default in developer edition. I want to enable person accounts in salesforce developer edition. What exactly I need to do to enable the person accounts. Please help me.
  • September 02, 2016
Hi,

I have enabled dashboard component sharing to chatter in my dev org. I have also enabled community (Salesforce tabs + Visualforce template) and community users should be able to share dashboard components to chatter.

Dashboard component sharing to chatter is working fine in classic UI ( = when using desktop browser) in community, but when trying to share dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app, the sharing capability is missing (please see the images below). My understanding is that there should be a sharing button at the bottom of the screen.

Can somebody tell me is it just a not supported feature in Salesforce1 mobile browser app or is there some setting that would solve this problem? Or is there some other way to share dashboard components to chatter in Salesforce1 mobile browser app?

Sharing button missing from Dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app 

If I tap the dashboard component the sharing button is still missing.

User-added image
  • September 02, 2016