• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone - I am Keita, preliminary user in Sales Force hence excuse me in advance if my question is "out of whack" .

I am trying to implment the following formula column for one of the summary reports I have generated to capture the days until "Bid due date", but every time I click "OK" to run the formula I encounter an error as per red description in the screen capture ("Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Field Bid_Due_date does not exist. Check spelling")

Formula: Bid_Due_date - TODAY (  )

1. Is there a specific sequence (i.e. number of spaces, Capital rules, underbar rules) when citing a Field in the formula?
2. How can I rectify this issue?

I have gone through the training material of which I can access, but do not understand what I am doing wrong here.
Appreciate your kind inputs!

Thanks,
Keita

User-added image 

Hi everyone - I am Keita, preliminary user in Sales Force hence excuse me in advance if my question is "out of whack" .

I am trying to implment the following formula column for one of the summary reports I have generated to capture the days until "Bid due date", but every time I click "OK" to run the formula I encounter an error as per red description in the screen capture ("Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Field Bid_Due_date does not exist. Check spelling")

Formula: Bid_Due_date - TODAY (  )

1. Is there a specific sequence (i.e. number of spaces, Capital rules, underbar rules) when citing a Field in the formula?
2. How can I rectify this issue?

I have gone through the training material of which I can access, but do not understand what I am doing wrong here.
Appreciate your kind inputs!

Thanks,
Keita

User-added image