• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We are trying to deploy our code to a developer edition org using VS Code, but when we are trying to deploy we are facing the below error :

INVALID_OPERATION : Too many files in zip

Does this mean all the time when we deploy using VS Code we need to move the code in chunks or is there any issue with our installation?

Thank you in advance,
Kiran
Hi All,

We have existing Salesforce application in app exchange, now we are planning to us SalesforceDX for code movement into our packaging org. But when we are trying to enable Dev Hub in our packaging org we are facing an error. Can you please support on this how do we proceed. Below is the error message :

Error : you can't enable dev hub in a developer edition org with a registered namespace

Our scenario is we want to use SalesforceDX in order to deploy the code from Visual studio code to packaging org with our namespace, so that we don't face any namespace challenges while deploying.

Thank you in Advance
Hi All,

Is there any way of finding the currently active tab in a lightning app builder page? We have a refresh button on a custom lightning app builder page header, and we would want to refresh the selected active tab instead of all the tabs...

Thanks in Advance,
Kiran Kumar.
We are facing a weird issue on iPhone, when we are shifiting in between lightning tabs, suddenly the mobile screen becomes blank.

Has anyone faced similar issue or do you have any solution to resolve this issue, please help us thankyou in advance.

We are using lightning:tabset on mobile to display the tab structure  

Thank you,
Kiran
Hi All,

We are using some custom svg icons from static resource on to our lightning compoents and now after spring release 19 which is updated in our sandbox throws error. Can someone help he to solve this.

Thanks in Advance,
Kiran
Hi All,

I am currently trying to update my lightning version to 42/43, but I am getting this error while saving the lightning compoent "Invalid SecureDocument API" 

This issue is happening since I am using "document.selection.createRange()", "document.activeElement", "document.all" and "document.getSelection()" in the helper methods. Please suggest any alternative for these codes.

Thank you,
Kiran
Hi All,

When navigating through recrods on iphone and clicking on back button hangs the salesforce app, please suggest if you have any solution.

Thank you,
Kiran
Hi All,

I am using salesforce lightning sliders in my application and I feel the sliders are not very smooth to slide.

<lightning:slider label="testing" step="10" value="{!v.myval}" min="0" max="1000" variant="label-hidden"/>

Thank you
Hi All,

We are using some custom svg icons from static resource on to our lightning compoents and now after spring release 19 which is updated in our sandbox throws error. Can someone help he to solve this.

Thanks in Advance,
Kiran