• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

So, I'm doing the third unit "Automate Sets of Delayed Actions with Workflow" from the module "Process Automation" (Admin Intermediate) and the challeng is to set a workflow rule, I set the rule and the actions with the name that was asked, unfortunately it didn't work out and whenever I tried to check if the challenge was done, basically what it said was "rule cannot execute". I tried to go around it, changed some stuff and still nothing and then I had the great idea of just deleting the rule and do it from scratch and now both actions - 'Set Case to Escalated' & 'Follow Up on Escalated Case' - when I try to create them displays the error message on the title. I tried to add a "1" in the end but when I check the challenge it doesn't find it. 

Is there any solution around this? How can I make it work? Or I just won't be able to finish this unit now? 
Sorry for the english and I express myself too confusingly, and also for my lack of knowledge.

Thank you

Hello,

So, I'm doing the third unit "Automate Sets of Delayed Actions with Workflow" from the module "Process Automation" (Admin Intermediate) and the challeng is to set a workflow rule, I set the rule and the actions with the name that was asked, unfortunately it didn't work out and whenever I tried to check if the challenge was done, basically what it said was "rule cannot execute". I tried to go around it, changed some stuff and still nothing and then I had the great idea of just deleting the rule and do it from scratch and now both actions - 'Set Case to Escalated' & 'Follow Up on Escalated Case' - when I try to create them displays the error message on the title. I tried to add a "1" in the end but when I check the challenge it doesn't find it. 

Is there any solution around this? How can I make it work? Or I just won't be able to finish this unit now? 
Sorry for the english and I express myself too confusingly, and also for my lack of knowledge.

Thank you