• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a roll up field using roll up helper to count the number of attachments on an account. I tested this in the sandbox and all worked fine and I was able to run the roll up in real time. When I am trying to push over to production I am getting the below error message when validating: 
Class Name: test_updatecontactrolecount
Method: testcreateopptywithconditionandrole
Error Message: 
System.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38, column 1

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this? I dont use Apex Class very much and I think it is this causing the issue. 

Any advice would be great 
Thanks

We have a presentation with moving images that we want to upload into the Library.

When we try to upload the preview looks like this - when downloaded would the videos still be included does anybody know? Also, is there a way that it would display correctly in the preview? Thanks
User-added image
Does anybody know how I can make it possible for users to attach files (in the Attachment related list) on a case? It looks like if they do not own the Account the case is related to they are unable to attach files. The users have edit access on cases so not sure why they are then unable to attach. Any help on this would be great :)
Thanks
Kim
Hi,
Does anybody know if it is possible for multiple approval processes to trigger at the same time for example if an opportunity matchs the different criteria of the different approval processes e.g.
1 Approval Process for a booking under Minimum Order Value
1 Approval Process for a Booking including a certain product type

If a booking has both of these things then both elements need to be approved however from what I can see it will only send an approval for the first criteria in the approval process order.

Any Advise would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks, Kim

Is there an easy way of making Buttons visible to certain users/profiles? 

I have had a look but can't see an obvious way of doing this

Thanks in Advance,
Kim

Hi Everyone,

I receive the below message yesterday and not something I have seen before. Does anybody know what action I should take or what this certificate is for?

You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org that will expire soon. Review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.

- SelfSignedCert_03Oct2014_162958, Self-Signed, expires on 10/2/2016. Warning: This certificate will expire in 60 day(s).

Kim

Hi Everyone,
Hoping you can help with something I am stuck on.
I have created a button to clone a custom object however I don't want the rich text boxes to clone over and want them to clear and be blank when I have cloned the object.
I have tried using the formula to leave the field blank..... 00N7E000000IJvf =
However this doesnt seem to blank out text fields - it is only working on my date/number fields
Any help would be amazing - thanks all!!

I have created a roll up field using roll up helper to count the number of attachments on an account. I tested this in the sandbox and all worked fine and I was able to run the roll up in real time. When I am trying to push over to production I am getting the below error message when validating: 
Class Name: test_updatecontactrolecount
Method: testcreateopptywithconditionandrole
Error Message: 
System.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38, column 1

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this? I dont use Apex Class very much and I think it is this causing the issue. 

Any advice would be great 
Thanks

Is there an easy way of making Buttons visible to certain users/profiles? 

I have had a look but can't see an obvious way of doing this

Thanks in Advance,
Kim

Hi Everyone,
Hoping you can help with something I am stuck on.
I have created a button to clone a custom object however I don't want the rich text boxes to clone over and want them to clear and be blank when I have cloned the object.
I have tried using the formula to leave the field blank..... 00N7E000000IJvf =
However this doesnt seem to blank out text fields - it is only working on my date/number fields
Any help would be amazing - thanks all!!