• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have authorized salesforce with drupal. 

I am using profile2 for extra fields of drupal user. I have lastName mapped to contact Lastname in salesforce mapping. Still when I update a contact I get Required fields are missing: [LastName] error. I can see the contact value is getting updated in salesforce, but this error is not going. 

When I check the drupal logs, I could see the error 
SalesforceException: Required fields are missing: [LastName] in Salesforce->apiCall() 

In the apiCall function of the module, in the params send I could see company__C and lastname empty. But I am not sure why this is happening

And I tried sending a lastname value separtely in the function. At that time what happens is another entry in the contact get inserted..ie for a profile two entries, One with the values that is send via user UI and also with the lastname I put in code.

Any immediate help would be appreciated.
Hi,

I have authorized salesforce with drupal. 

I am using profile2 for extra fields of drupal user. I have lastName mapped to contact Lastname in salesforce mapping. Still when I update a contact I get Required fields are missing: [LastName] error. I can see the contact value is getting updated in salesforce, but this error is not going. 

When I check the drupal logs, I could see the error 
SalesforceException: Required fields are missing: [LastName] in Salesforce->apiCall() 

In the apiCall function of the module, in the params send I could see company__C and lastname empty. But I am not sure why this is happening

And I tried sending a lastname value separtely in the function. At that time what happens is another entry in the contact get inserted..ie for a profile two entries, One with the values that is send via user UI and also with the lastname I put in code.

Any immediate help would be appreciated.