• Salesforce Administrator
  • Primero Systems Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm currently using survey force to capture customer feedback on an external website we host. I have the survey form set on one of our force.com sites and am using an iframe snippet to display the form on our website.
I'm needing to capture the url of the page each form submission originates from. Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?
Reason I'm needing to capture the url is the website is a help center for one of our products; my users are wanting to see customer feedback for which articles (1 article/page) are helpful and which ones are not.
I have my iframe snippet pushing to all of the pages on our website so that the website manager does not need a different survey or snippet for each page.
I'm not tied to how I currently have this set up; if anyone has any better ideas, they are welcomed!
Thanks!
I'm writing my first visualforce email template and have successfully displayed everything as needed, except the recipient name. I am sending this via a workflow using an email alert with my visualforce template. The list of recipients (contact records) are pulled as individual lookup field values on the record I am using to populate my email with.
When my workflow fires, the template gets sent to the correct Contact email addresses, I am just not able to get the Contact Name to display in the email. My email just comes out as "Dear  ,"
I'm not sure what I am missing here or where I might have messed up, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my template:
<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact"
relatedToType="Project__c"
subject="Status Report {!relatedTo.name}"

replyTo="explore@primerosystems.com">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<html>

<body>

<p>Dear {!recipient.name},</p>
<p>{!relatedTo.Personal_Note_to_Customer__c}</p>
<p>Below is our status report for {!relatedTo.name} for the week ending .</p>

<table border="0" >
<tr>
<th>Initiative</th>
<th>Blocking Items</th>
<th>Comments</th>
<th>On track with hours?</th>
<th>Comments</th>
<th>Other concerns?</th>
<th>Comments</th>
<th>Sprint/Schedule Status</th>
<th>Comments</th>
</tr>
<apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.Initiatives__r}">
<tr>
<td>{!cx.Customer_Name__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSBlocking_Items__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSComments_Blocking_Items__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSOn_track_with_hours__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSComments_On_Track__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSOther_Concerns__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSComments_Other_Concerns__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSSprint_Schedule__c}</td>
<td>{!cx.CSComments_Sprint_Schedule__c}</td>
</tr>

</apex:repeat>
</table>

<p/>
<center>

If you have any suggestions as to content that would be more beneficial to you or adjustment of the frequency of our status emails to you, please let us know so that we may adjust to suit your needs better.

</center>
</body>
</html>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>