• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a system administrator for a non profit client using only the toolbox for development of Salesforce (I am not a developer, apex coder, etc).

I have written a process that creates new recurring donations when a new subscription is passed to Salesforce from Recurly (my client's online subscription and payment system). The process worked fine when donors were signing up onesy twosy over several weeks time. However, this error began to throw when the process tried to create new recurring donations in large numbers during my client's pledge drive:

Failed to process batch for class 'npsp.RD_RecurringDonations_BATCH' for job id '7073600001Gjdeb'
caused by: System.LimitException: npsp:Too many DML statements: 151
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.processDMLWithRollback: line 222, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.processDML: line 207, column 1
Class.npsp.OPP_OpportunityContactRoles_TDTM.run: line 72, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.runClass: line 169, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.run: line 101, column 1
Trigger.npsp.TDTM_Opportunity: line 34, column 1

To solve it, I thought I would reduce the number of Opportunity Forecast months from 12 to 3 for open opportunities under open-ended recurring donation settings in NPSP. However, when I tried to change the number this error throws on the screen:

Visualforce Error
System.LimitException: npsp:Too many DML rows: 10001
Error is in expression '{!saveSettings}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page npsp:stg_panelrd: (npsp)
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (npsp)

The org I support does not pay for technical support with Salesforce so I'm hoping someone in the community can help me figure out how to deal with this.

Thanks so much!
We have been using the new Recurly for Salesforce Integration app since May 24, 2016. New Recurly Account Records have been upserting to the Recurly custom object in Salesforce routinely until last night around 6:30 PDT. I have the Recurly engineering team looking at it from their side. I have changed nothing in regards to the user permissions for this installed custom object, and yet it looks like the integration app is now failing to upsert records to the Salesforce Recurly object due to some user rights. btw: I updated the Recurly Integration app today with a patch they released after my initial install. This did not solve the issue.

I have spent hours looking into all my settings in Salesforce, my profile, my user record, the Recurly custom objects, etc. I am one of 3 system administrators on sysadmin profile, but the only one that logs in every day and manages the database. Neither of those other sysadmins logged in on the day the Apex error began to throw. Can anyone here offer insight on why this Apex error could be happening? Where else should I look at permissions to see if something weirdly, oddly was changed unbeknownst to me?

Meanwhile, only payment invoices and transactions are passing from Recurly to records that currently exist in the Recurly object in Salesforce. All new accounts try to come over as they are created in Recurly, and then subsequently bomb, after which I receive emails once every few hours that the batch has failed. Here is the full Apex Error:

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: Redacted as it contains our company id and my record id

Failed to process batch for class 'recurly_v2.SyncBatch' for job id '7073600000W3y0C'

caused by: recurly_v2.RecurlyAccountService.RecurlyAccountServiceException: Current user can not upsert Recurly_Account__c records.

Class.recurly_v2.RecurlyAccountService: line 169, column 1
Class.recurly_v2.AccountSync.execute: line 36, column 1
Class.recurly_v2.SyncBatch: line 20, column 1
I am a system administrator for a non profit client using only the toolbox for development of Salesforce (I am not a developer, apex coder, etc).

I have written a process that creates new recurring donations when a new subscription is passed to Salesforce from Recurly (my client's online subscription and payment system). The process worked fine when donors were signing up onesy twosy over several weeks time. However, this error began to throw when the process tried to create new recurring donations in large numbers during my client's pledge drive:

Failed to process batch for class 'npsp.RD_RecurringDonations_BATCH' for job id '7073600001Gjdeb'
caused by: System.LimitException: npsp:Too many DML statements: 151
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.processDMLWithRollback: line 222, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.processDML: line 207, column 1
Class.npsp.OPP_OpportunityContactRoles_TDTM.run: line 72, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.runClass: line 169, column 1
Class.npsp.TDTM_TriggerHandler.run: line 101, column 1
Trigger.npsp.TDTM_Opportunity: line 34, column 1

To solve it, I thought I would reduce the number of Opportunity Forecast months from 12 to 3 for open opportunities under open-ended recurring donation settings in NPSP. However, when I tried to change the number this error throws on the screen:

Visualforce Error
System.LimitException: npsp:Too many DML rows: 10001
Error is in expression '{!saveSettings}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page npsp:stg_panelrd: (npsp)
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (npsp)

The org I support does not pay for technical support with Salesforce so I'm hoping someone in the community can help me figure out how to deal with this.

Thanks so much!
We have several jobs scheduled to run every 30 minutes that either update or upsert information from our Data Warehouse into Salesforce. These jobs run using the Bulk API in parallel mode. A lot of these jobs have had batches that have been failing repeatedly with the following error - 

Error: Batch 751a0000007HacXAAS of job 750a0000003Y1X6AAK failed: InternalServerError : Retried more than 10 times;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 199 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 197 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 198 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 194 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 196 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 200 Trying again later.

As a result, we end up having bad/missing data in Salesforce. I'm struggling to diagnose what exactly is causing this issue, any help here would be appreciated. Thanks!