• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are proposing a Salesforce connector that need API enable to our custumers. We would like to check if a user has a Salesforce account with API enabled as soon as he did the oauth2 process.

Can someone know something about checking if an account is API enabled?

Thank you!
Hello,

I would like to have all the fields available in a Salesforce object, Standards and Custom fields merged would be perfect.

Can someone know how to get that?

Thank you
I am using the rest API to create an event in Salesforce. 
I need to insert special widgets requiering html in the body of those activities, is it possible to send html tags in the JSON sent?
Hello,
Is it mandatory to setup external connections to allow an AppExchange app to do external connections?
Hello,
I am new on Salesforce and i do not see well what is the scope of an application on the AppExchange platform.
I mean i know that an application is a set of tabs, I guess you can also create some custom objects, pages and controllers. But what if i want to custom existing tabs of someone who download the app.
For instance is it possible to add a new button on the Accounts Leads and Contacts tabs?
Hello,

We are proposing a Salesforce connector that need API enable to our custumers. We would like to check if a user has a Salesforce account with API enabled as soon as he did the oauth2 process.

Can someone know something about checking if an account is API enabled?

Thank you!
Hello,

I would like to have all the fields available in a Salesforce object, Standards and Custom fields merged would be perfect.

Can someone know how to get that?

Thank you
Hello,
I am new on Salesforce and i do not see well what is the scope of an application on the AppExchange platform.
I mean i know that an application is a set of tabs, I guess you can also create some custom objects, pages and controllers. But what if i want to custom existing tabs of someone who download the app.
For instance is it possible to add a new button on the Accounts Leads and Contacts tabs?