• Technical Architect
  • Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Developer org where code/objects have already been deployed via ANT. The unfortunate part is that when the org was created, a namespace was not defined for the org. We now want to define a namespace but are afraid that the next deployment will create "duplicate" classes & objects.

Does a process exist to define a namespace for this org after code/objects are already deployed? Will doing so "move" all existing code/classes/processors and objects to the new namespace (expected)?
Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.
Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.