• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
I am trying to implement a formula resource in a "field service mobile flow" to convert a datetime screen element field into a "HH:MM" format. According to the Spring '19 documentation, formulas are now supported in the FSL App. If I run the Flow in the debugger everything works as expected. However when I run the Flow in the FSL mobile App, it just stops right before the "Create Record" Element. I could work with a formula field on the time sheet entry, but this wouldn't work in an offline scenario, where a technician has no internet access during a job and has to create a service report (with the HH:MM fields displayed in the preview) while offline.
Has somenone already worked with formulas in a field service mobile flow and could give me some advise if I am doing anything wrong?
Hi Everyone, 
does anyone know if input validation rules for Screen Components (DateTime Field) actually work in the Field Service Mobile App? I want to do a simple input validation on two Date/Time Fields to make sure that both DATEVALUES are the same. The validation works when I test it in the Flow Debugger, but the FSL ignores those validations without any notification on the screen. I could of course implement this validation directly on the object, but this would lead to an upload error in the mobile app and is not very user friendly.
Hi Everyone, 
does anyone know if input validation rules for Screen Components (DateTime Field) actually work in the Field Service Mobile App? I want to do a simple input validation on two Date/Time Fields to make sure that both DATEVALUES are the same. The validation works when I test it in the Flow Debugger, but the FSL ignores those validations without any notification on the screen. I could of course implement this validation directly on the object, but this would lead to an upload error in the mobile app and is not very user friendly.
Hi there,
I am trying to implement a formula resource in a "field service mobile flow" to convert a datetime screen element field into a "HH:MM" format. According to the Spring '19 documentation, formulas are now supported in the FSL App. If I run the Flow in the debugger everything works as expected. However when I run the Flow in the FSL mobile App, it just stops right before the "Create Record" Element. I could work with a formula field on the time sheet entry, but this wouldn't work in an offline scenario, where a technician has no internet access during a job and has to create a service report (with the HH:MM fields displayed in the preview) while offline.
Has somenone already worked with formulas in a field service mobile flow and could give me some advise if I am doing anything wrong?
Hi,
I have a problem regarding an issue within the FSL app and especially the cache:

THE SETUP

Every Day we have between 3-5 Service Appointments each with corresponding work orders for a mobile worker. On each of these Work Orders we have related objects such as related Work Order Line items.
We use a Field Service Lightning Flow that allows the mobile worker to "Clock In" or Out of the service. This Flow queries various related objects starting from the work order in order to present the right information.
We work with the latest FSL App on the latest iOS Version
Caching in the FSL Mobile settings are set to:

Record Data Cache Time in Minutes: 15
Metadata Cache Time in Days: 7
Schedule Update Frequency in Minutes:5 
Enable Full Edit on Records: False

THE CHALLENGE

When the mobile worker clicks the lightning button and executes the flow he has only a slim chance that the flow actually gets the correct information. So we swipe down on the work Order Detail screen in order to get the latest info and there's seemingly a 50/50 chance that he actually gets the correct related records into the cache. (looking at the related tab of the work order). When he does get all infos, everything works perfectly.
We would like to be certain that the flow always gets access to these related records without having to constantly swipe down and hope for the best. 

Any input or ideas on why this happens and/or how to fix it are greatly appreciated.