• 140 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been asked to close around 1000+ cases. All I have is the Case Number, Account Name, Created Date, Subject. Data Loader does not give me CaseNumber option (due to AutoNumber I guess). How can I proceed with closing these? Manually hitting on "Close Case" would take forever.

• February 08, 2018
When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall

Hello, how to set fiscal year in DevEd?

Error message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
It doesn't appear that your company’s fiscal year has been set to start in February."

step-by-step please

I downloaded Salesorce on my android phone. My production credentials work. However, when I try to log in my selecting "Change Server" and picking Sandbox from the menu, I get Incorrect Password error when I enter my Production credentials.I am completely new to Salesforce. Can someone please help?

Thanks!
Hi All,

I am stuck with this challange 'Create a Visualforce page displaying new cases', could anyone help me?
I am getting this error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: unexpected token: WHERE"
I belive I did the class correctly. Here it is: 
public class NewCaseListController {

public List<Case> getNewCases(){
        List<Case> results = Database.query(
                                'SELECT ID, CaseNumber, Status' +
                                'From Case ' +
                                'WHERE Status = \' New \'' );

return results;
    }
}
Hi,
First of all, thank you for helping me.

I have an issue with uploading new leads to Salesforce. I used the Data Import Wizard.
The upload csv includes also thousands of leads with different owners and their IDs.
After I uploaded/updated existing leads, the owner ID changed from other owners to me (as creator).
There should be no change of lead owner id after the download.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? THANK YOU!

Best,
Thomas
This challenge seems simple enough but I'm stuck and any help would be appreciated. 
So the Challenge is Create a validation rule to check that a contact is in the zip code of its account. here is the question below:
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account (hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check) can be added with any MailingPostalCode value

My work is..
Rule Name Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code Active [Checked]
Error Condition Formula AND(
NOT( ISBLANK( AccountId ) ),
MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode
)
Error Message: Invalid Zip Code

I am getting below error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic

Could you help on it.
I just want to create a Contact related to a Person Account but in the lookup filter I only access the Business Accounts, the Person Accounts being not displayed...
If I leave the Account Name empty, the Contact becomes "Private" and in the "Related Accounts" list I'm unable to link a "Private" to an Account (Person or Business) !?!
It's very critical!
Thanks & Regards
Jean-Luc

I'm  in  Admin Beginner,  Lightning Experience Customization, 
Set Up Your Org
and it's having me setup an Energy Audit object.  I do everything right but it says the object already exists.  I can find it from a prior training,  If I delete the old one will it mess up my badges or anything I need in the future trainings?  Or is there a different action I need to take.  It's been a while since I've worked on this and the object that is already out there was created in classic.
I have been asked to close around 1000+ cases. All I have is the Case Number, Account Name, Created Date, Subject. Data Loader does not give me CaseNumber option (due to AutoNumber I guess). How can I proceed with closing these? Manually hitting on "Close Case" would take forever.

• February 08, 2018
When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall

Hello, how to set fiscal year in DevEd?

Error message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
It doesn't appear that your company’s fiscal year has been set to start in February."

step-by-step please

I downloaded Salesorce on my android phone. My production credentials work. However, when I try to log in my selecting "Change Server" and picking Sandbox from the menu, I get Incorrect Password error when I enter my Production credentials.I am completely new to Salesforce. Can someone please help?

Thanks!
Hi All,

I am stuck with this challange 'Create a Visualforce page displaying new cases', could anyone help me?
I am getting this error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: unexpected token: WHERE"
I belive I did the class correctly. Here it is: 
public class NewCaseListController {

public List<Case> getNewCases(){
        List<Case> results = Database.query(
                                'SELECT ID, CaseNumber, Status' +
                                'From Case ' +
                                'WHERE Status = \' New \'' );

return results;
    }
}
Hi All

Please help me in defining the CRON expression for running a scheduler class for every 30th min of an hour 
For example first run should be 9 30 next should be 10 30 next should be 11 30